Random Forum Fights Infinity

((I found a good appearance picture for Bubby FINALLY!))
images

Bubby: "Looks like a corrupt file of sorts. Possible belongs to Sans, seeing as his name's on it. The LOVE 404 probably means Error 404: Entity not found. Can I see the- WHOA!?" Suddenly Sans is back and the file is hidden again.

((I wanted Sans dead but ok))
"<¿¡Ḣ̷̭̖͚͓̦̖͓̦̣̆͂̒̉͘͘͠i̶̞̬̳̗͓̰͆͂̽́́͆͐́̾-̵̮̰͓̪̞̱̾̂̽̅͐̍͡h̵̡̟̪̮͍̣͙͊̾̉͝͠ͅȉ̺̖͚̺̲̬̠͌̈́͌̾͘͘͢͢-̶̡͉̜͕̻͉̪͍̌̈̏͗̋̎̋̌̂͘ḩ̢̱̝͕̠͍̹̑̋̈̈̈̾͆͢͞ͅĭ̘͉̻̗͂̽̈́̋̃͠ͅy̵͎̥̱̼͊͗̈́͋̓̅̽͟ą̯͉̜̮͊͌͂̾͐,̸̨̻͉̘̙̎͂͑̐̈ k̶͈̺͍͓̭̝̥͇̈́̅̽̊̑͐͛͟i̴̙͕̪̰͈̤͐̉͒̈͊̈̀̆͘d̵̛͓̗̩̗̹͖̼̏̿́͋͗͑́̕d̗̠͓̠̯͔̰͛̽̌̀̕̕ǫ͉̹̝̣̺̥̉̂̓͌̇̊̅̂̉͜͢-̴̢̲̪̞̲͕͍͓̉͑̈̅̄̃͘͡͞͝ͅd̢͕͖̠̹̭͎͛͒̀̓̈̋̏͢͞͠o̵̡͈̬̮̤͇̦̰̾́͌̃͋͡-͈͇͖̭͈̱̿̊̊̑͗͒͠͝d̢̨̛̼̣͖͔̠̭͒̓̌͋̃̋̆͂͋ơ̶̟̱̞͇͉̖̤̊̋̇̉̀͐͡ş̢̛̤͕̩̳̈́͗͌͗̐͟͜͡͞.̷̨͉̭̰̮̋͐͛͒͆̃̏̋́͊ W̴̦͍̟̘͖̄̌̈́̔̎̏͡h̰̟̝͚͓̠̻̽̓̉͌̚ͅạ̷̢̡̳̰̦̓̎͆͒̈́̒̕͞͝ť̼̜̮̦͕̹̦͓̓̀̀̍̿͋͟͞'̷̨̤̝̭̻̀̒̀̆͊́͂s̵̨͔͎͔̜̪̫̤͖̀̽͂̀͞ ủ̵̺̫̺̗͇̲̯̤̘̲̒̏̈́̀̂̓͒͡͞-̢̡̭̗̻̮̩̪́̋̉̾̏͘͞͝û̷̧͙̱̯̬̻̾̈̀͠-̬̜͉̟͉͂̓͛̂͟͝ͅu̡̧͓̳̯͙̮͐̾̅̑̓-̷̙̤̰͓̬̃̆̍̈́̒̿͡͝ṳ̵̖̮͇̓̾͊̇͑̾͜͝͞p̵̭̬͙͙̱̱̍̉̆̿͞ͅͅ?̢̜̹̠̹̭̱̥͑̄̆̆͟͞!?>"

"<¿¡I̡̙̩̞̞̹̐͑̾̿̏̃̌̌ͅ-̶̲̙͖̰̰͎̖͉̣̍̇́̕͡͠Ỉ̴̥̠̜̣̻̇͌͗͛̿̄̋͝͡-̨̛̜̻̙̦͈̜͊̈͒͗͟I̵̡̱͉͙͖̘̖̬̠̎́̎̈͋͘͝͞͡ t̛̘̭̦͙̮̭͉̫̝̖̂͊͛̾́h̸͍̮͙͍͉̓̆́̾̓̒̕i̼̰̦̙̻͙̖͂̀̔̎̾͘͝n̴̛̲̗͙̣͉͓̉̑͟͟͝͞k͚͚̞̥͇̠̲̎̓̊͐́̈͠ ţ̛̹̲̫͎̐̊̅̾̀̐͢ḫ̷̼͖̬̲͇̻̙̯̹̏͌̐̂͑̿̎̒͛͞a̵̛͚̬̣̤̖̖̖̋̑̃̽͜t̡̫͓̬̺̳̻̽͗̅̋͞'̡̠̰̙͚̞̲͓̍͗̐̉̀͟͡͠s̵̹̞̩͚͙͕̙̗͐͊̈͘͢͡ͅ b̻̬̯̣̒͌̉̉͟͝ĕ̯͙̣̠̩̟͚̒̒̀͊̇̇̇͢-̸̩̤̟̪̰̫̣̺͓̄͗͌̈̍̌͒̎̕͝b̧̥͔̗̼̊̂́̀̾̅̀͂ę̤̤̤͖̭͉͑̄̉͗̀̓̀̀̄̕͢͢-̨̻̬̹͇̏̐̅̕͡b̵̧̫̭̤͕̘͍͉̣̺̅̎̃̋͌e̷̪̞̬̣̹͎̣͖̳̳͋̾̃͆̉̽̉̒͘̕c̡̮̗͎̋͗͗̒̆͢͢a̡̛̠͇̪̓̆̎͊̑͐̔̓̏͟ų̴̛͇̖̞͓̗̱̜̾̈́́͗̌͐̕͘͢ś̵̛̗̼̙̤̌́̕̕͡͠ͅe̵͉͓̲͈̳͙͈̔̍̾͒͋͘͡͞͡ m̦̬͙̘̫̝̖̔̎̾̒́̊͘͜͟͡ǫ͖͈͎͉̫̰̺̈͌͒̓̍̚͟͜͞͝n̵̫̣͙͖̥̈́͂̊̉̓̔̃̀̕͜s̫̪̭͓̻͊̋̋̀̇͟͢t̸̨̛̤̞̦͎͗̀͑͗̍̄͝͞ĕ̵̝̰̲̰̣̤̯̯̳̝̇̋̋̀̆̊̕r̭̭̭͍͎̄̍͊̄͆̈̊̇̏̅͜s̵̝̘̘͔̻͈̾̆̓̀̕͠ à̬͔̣̞̹̓̉̓͂͋̓̂͑̕͢r̸̢̢̧̞̝͙̩̲͈̒̋̀̀̊͐́̌e̸͙̦̤̙͕͈͓̗̤̗̽̋̑̚͘͘͞n̸̛̻̣͎̥̼̆̃͋̎̕͘ͅ'̙̗̖̟̿͗̏̍̋͋͊͟t̴̖̰͉͈̟̖̔͐̆̉̽̈́́͘ s̵̢̨̛͉̯̙̓͑̐̃͌͟͠ŭ̡͔̹̩̘̾̑̓͌͟͠͡ṕ̵̧̛̛͙͙͓̣̽͗͘͢p̷̧̺̱͖̎̽̒̓̏̓͘̚͟o̡͎̣͉̮̺̟̜͔͗͑̽̓̌̊͘͝ͅs̷̨̛̭͍̤͓̠͎̞̼̉̓͊̃̿̋̍̌ę̢̥̙̤̯̘̺͐̄̈͛̏͢ḑ̳̱͉̗̤͖͓͌̂́̑̂͐̈́̓͜ͅ ț̴̳̰͔̦͍̻̫̜̅̊͐͌͘͟-̶̪͎̪͍̻̳͚͇͆̀̽̇́͗͆̏̃ẗ̠̩͍͚͈̝͔̳̾̏͛͋̇͂͌ͅ-̢̛͇̩͕͎̮͔̬̎̇̅̓̽̀̚ţ̵̛̥̜̥͈̙̘̆̎̏̐o͈̺̬̼͖̤̫̠͐͗̆̊̈̍̚ h̪̦̬̮͙̘̱̄̈́͂̾̋͢͢ͅă̛̰͇̬͇̯̪̬̽͊͐͆̄̂͝ͅv̢̳̼̻͎̻̤̒̇̀̇̋͋͌͛͝͝è̸̗̥̠̟̣̮̻͓͔̽͂͊̋́̀͑́̚͜ ę̵̥̞̳͇̅͒̐̓̀̃̂ń̸̮̼̯͉͙̦̖̦̣̿̄̓͗̃͜ô̥̼̪̟̱͐͋͒͊̚ų̵̗̲̜̭̣̳͍̩̿̾̂͑́͟g̨͔̲͔̯͛̋̓̈́͌h̪̹̟̙͕͔̋͒̈͊͆̈͜ D̸͓̣̯͚̳̖̰̯͆͌̐͋̌͝ͅe̸̢̻̘̪̳͔̋͆̈́̇͗̂͛͊̋-̧̞̗̱͕͖͙͔̻̎̍̃̅̎͐̐͐̍͜͞d̡̝͎̙̣͎̻͎̓̓̎͐̈́̿͒̂́͐e̤̻̳̺͉̲̘̎̔́̎̌̋͂́͒͗-̸̧̛̺̹͙͙̱̫͒̊̑̔ḋ̴̨̤͔̝͔͕̟̿̏̀̚͘͟e̡̢̞̹͚̮̻̥̯̦̊̉̽̿̆t̸̘͔̠̰̖͎͌̿͒́̉̊͑̆̎͡e̸͚̝͚͎̳͈͓̬͑͐͌̃̽̆͛̌͟ͅr̷̛͍̖̺̫̟̙̘̥̬̝̅̿́͘m̥̠̼͎̭̓̈́̓̽̅̃̓̈́͢͡͠į̛͕̖͈̰̠̥̪͚̳̾̿̐͌͗ǹ̴̨̛̟͇̱̖̟͛̆͜͡a̢̨̲̭̻͈̮̮͒̿̀̏̄̄̾̚͘t̬̘̣̼̰̺̤̯̱͍̐͐̃͂̆̃̐̏̚ĩ̡͍̖̭͓̹̈́͒͗̿̌̃ǫ̴͎̟͚͕̻̰̖̫̺̎͐̋̿̉̾͘͝n̸͎̫̝̰͇̪̦̠͗͐̌͌̓̑̿̄̚͘ ẗ̵̛͚̜̣̭͉̮́̽̂̍̏̉̋͠ȯ̺̠̹̮̺͍̍̀͊̂͝ S̸̨̢̤̬͖̭͈͇̈͆̾̾͌͊̊̓͜͟Ą̷̙̣̥͍̞̣͔͔͐͐̆́̃͊̔̂̚̚-͈̹͙̳̠̓̓͗͆̌̉̈̆̀̕A̛͓̹̰͍̩̾̒̉͌͋-̶͉̮͕̝̹͚̯̦̞̀̈́͗̈͐̿̐̈͘͡A̡̧̗̩̫̳͋̐̏̄̓ͅͅV̹̩̱͍̤̦̟̳̊̍̀̔́̓̇̚͡͞E̖̭̣̠̫̩̠̤̔̓̾̎̑̈̆͠.̷̧͈̻̪̫̙̋̓̆͛͆͞͠!?>"

Ḑ̷̥̥̮̖͖̖͋̓͊̂͛͆̇̊̇͞è̶̬̮̲͎͕̻͍̌̃͆͋l̲̥̙̭̲͚̻̥̈̏̋̑̚̕̚͢͞͡t̡̢̰̦͔͚̀̋̓̓͆̑͢a̢̤͔̥̬̯͔̞͖͆͑̏̏͋̕͝S̢̱̮̹͔͎̝̗̈̋̀͒̾͋̃͘̚ͅạ̴̢̫̤͚̥̗͎̈́̿̀̓͊͆̂͘ͅņ̟͍̩̙͈̝͂̏͆̐̿̊͑̏͘ͅs͖̙͚̫̘͐̇̈̐̀̈́̑͠ͅ' SOUL shatters, along with his SAVE file. (So much for a way back)
Wait... What's that? A strange rune replaces his SAVE box, reading...

JUST MONIKA
"U-uh, is that supposed to happen, Ms. Bubby?" Ralsei shakes in fear (Ralshake)

Bubby: "I have no fricking idea. Let's find out, shall we?" I put my hand in the rune. It does absolutely nothing.

It does something, in fact. Somehow, a teenage girl that was the leader of a literature club in a Japanese school died mysteriously.

The rune flickers, you flicker back.
"I'll try my magic! Depulso!"
*Boop. The rune disappears* ((Just a MacGuffin. Might just come back later))

Bubby: "Soyralsa..." Now the spell Ralsei did is permanent and cannot be reversed unless my spell is reversed. "Oh wait, I see what it is now, I feel like I'm you and covered in soy sauce now."

Hamper: "HAHAHA!"

((I have a thread for posting descriptions of your characters now. Come check it!))

(Can someone give a brief description of the current setting and what's happened so my character can be introduced in a fitting manner? Thank you.)
There's two setting right now- a boat on Earth and a Chinese realm. You can learn about characters in people signatures or on my character thread I made. All my characters are on my character thread.

((China is in Earth. The realms of Chinese mythology are all in Earth in some way.))
((But the training zone is anothe realm.))
A shadow quietly drops down onto the front of the boat.
Hamper: "I think I heard a kaploosh on the deck. Let me go check..." I walk though the portal and onto the boat.

Retinazer: "I'm going with." I follow hamper and see a shadow figure. "Hamper, do you see this?"

The shadowy figure sees Retainzer and Hamper in return, sizing them up as they approach. It would appear the figure is a tall female with pale skin and grey hair, dressed smartly in a blazer and pants.

Hamper: "Hi there! What are you doing here?"

Retinazer: "Hamper!? Do you want to get us both killed? She might be an enemy! We have no reason to trust her!" I whisper it so that the woman doesn't hear.

Bubby: I jump through the portal. "Hey guys, what's- who the heck are you!?"

The lady charismatically grins at the trio, before sticking out her hand, as if to shake.

"Zemina. Pleased to meet you all."

Her voice has a slight accent that you cannot place.

Back
Top Bottom