Random Forum Fights Infinity

"HOW THE HECK DID THAT HAPPEN TO YOU!? HOW DID YOU NOT DIE AND RESPAWN LIKE-" I am cut off by Bubby.

"That's not how it works around here. You can get torn up really bad, and if you die, you're gone."

I shudder in fear. Well, no, I'm constantly shuddering in fear.

((Remember the LittleBigPlanet Wilderness theme?))

"Uh... Well... I can sticker over it, but other then that, I can't manipulate the appearance of anyone else."

"Don't put stickers on me please."

((Edited: here,s what the menu looks like.))
64be8df46b7da447a5a6e1e8c6df4b1d.jpg

"Um, I can use a Paintinator and bomb emitters, but, seeing as the creatures here aren't mechanical, paint does nothing to them, and my bombs would simply be a nuisance to these things." I look out into the fight.

"Paintinators are paint guns that trigger paintinator switches. Bomb emitters are mechanisms that make bombs appear out of nowhere. Of course, there tiny compared to your mechanisms." I'm looking through the sticker menu, when I find a sticker and magically make it appear on my ship.

"Huh. I recognize those descriptions somewhere. Deja vu."

"Well, the only reason I came here is because I felt connected to this place, and, as I got closer, I realized it was Bubby that I felt connected to." I gaze down at Bubby, who is turning back now.
[doublepost=1545373777,1545373647][/doublepost]((Gotta go, I'm falling asleep rn))

Sans just messes up the army of demons. He makes puppets out of them and makes them kill each other. Meanwhile, Lucy cuts through some demons. Ralsei is still throwing panchakrams.
"I need something that can fly, and probably something that can hit from afar."
Sans snaps his fingers. Lucy's hellhound turns into a dragon, then her Vaporizer Blade and Warhammer glow a strange light... They turn into a True Influx Waver (The projectiles act like a normal Influx Waver but pierces) and a Reaper Scythe (Sends a shockwave of wailing souls. The more Lucy kills with this, the more damage it deals), respectively.
"Heck yeah! Thanks!"
"No problem, kiddo."
Lucy shoots some projectiles from her TIW and finishes weaklings with her scythe

While most won't notice it, there's a hooded figure on top of a nearby mountain. You can't sense its energy for some odd reason, but if you can see it, you can see it's holding one arm towards the demons, and charging some energy attack.

Sans sends in some Gaster Blasters to destroy a line of demons. He teleports into the center circle with a shield around him. A flash erupts from where he was.

A stray Panchakram tears the figure's hood.

Lucy throws her Disintegrenate, poofing a good number of demons. She then rapidly makes shockwaves of souls with her scythe

A Determination soul appears and... Sans appears, again. Noticing the PDA, Sans upgrades @crazyman1X's holographic PDA to a holo-HUD.
"Yeah, no problem. Just try to stay away if you're gonna make stuff worse, or kill all of those demons if you can."
Lucy slaughters a whole lot of demons with her scythe. It might probably one-shot everything now.
Meanwhile, Ralsei uses his Boredom Enhancer spell to pacify all (If not most) of the demons.

Back
Top Bottom