Random Forum Fights Infinity

(Eh, there have been crazier characters in the past versions. You have been spared from the mess that was redesigned into Zoe and OG RFF Error Sans. )

The energy gathered in the random figure's attack intensifies to extreme levels. It's about to launch it any time now. I finally notice.
"..What's that blue light over there ? "

((oh crap, I got caught in time anomaly, what happened while we weren't existing?))
[doublepost=1545447050,1545446734][/doublepost]"Whoever you are dragon dude, not going, I feel connected and connections always work for the better. I have to-" I am cut off by the idea that popped into my head. I edit the emitter to produce bigger bombs, now I am blowing demons up.

I won't be able to go in the war tonight. Don't do anything relating to Jix attacking his dad or some other big plots please.
[doublepost=1545453814,1545453778][/doublepost]I won't be able to go in the war tonight. Don't do anything relating to Jix attacking his dad or some other big plots please.
[doublepost=1545453849][/doublepost]I won't be able to go in the war tonight. Don't do anything relating to Jix attacking his dad or some other big plots please.

"Hey, i have been away for a while, what is happening?"

Cali has been eating some food because i forget where she was and i really need a spot for her

Back
Top Bottom