Random Forum Fights Infinity

"Believe that was more directed towards the snowman, but eh."
*Sips more coffee.*
"Really don't see how 'rude' would differentiate a human from being human though. It is a human behavior, though I guess other species can still behave that way. Anyways, being omniscient is quite odd, isn't it? Hearing literally every noise. It would make you quite paranoid if you can't handle it. But eh."

(pretty sure i left this guy floating in space)
*goes into that specific tunnel with unknown wizardry*
Hey you, i don't think you should do that, this place might be insured, aye

"Believe that was more directed towards the snowman, but eh."
Also, if this was directed at me, i am a snowman, who may or may not be alive because magic or science, and i have journeyed far and wide to areas some of which are most perplexing

(i cant tell if what godly is doing is in my ship or not so if you arent, ok. but if you are)
*several of the crew members draw their weapons*
Captain: "whoa, whoa, whoa you need to stop that!"
(remember, that only happens if Godly is currently drilling my ship)
Captain: "A snowman? how is that even possible? It's currently room temperature. he should be... well... melting..."

*Teleports in*
"He's, in a way, an abnormality. He doesn't need to be possible. He simply exists just because he does. From what I can tell, he would be classified as a code being O-01-6446. Since O for Original abnormality, since he doesn't seem to be from Trauma or Fairy tale. 01 for humanoid abnormalities, and the 6446 is merely a unique code to identify them. I'd use 46, but that already is being used by another abnormality."
*Teleports out because more coffee will be needed.*

*Teleports in.*
"I'm t o t a l l y with the SCP foundation. Plus I'm kinda not really doing my job so eh. If any of you wants to summon a SCP of your choice, well, I won't really be batting an eye or whatever."
*Teleports out of there, knowing fully well how much havoc giving anyone access to SCPs can do, but allows stuff because IDC, it's RFFI.*

“sorry”
*stops drilling the corridor, and preceeds down.

*preceeds to go down the messhall, ignoring the people around her.

*Teleports in.*
"I'm t o t a l l y with the SCP foundation. Plus I'm kinda not really doing my job so eh. If any of you wants to summon a SCP of your choice, well, I won't really be batting an eye or whatever."
*Teleports out of there, knowing fully well how much havoc giving anyone access to SCPs can do, but allows stuff because IDC, it's RFFI.*
What's the SCP foundation?

*Stares at a pirate map for approximately 7 hours from seeing a strange energy signature appearing on the map*

(i guess i will join)

A shadow lands on the planet and screams at the top of his lungs.
It sounds like he is charging an attack.

Attack: 5% CHARGED

*Teleports to the charging shadow and slaps him in the face in the face.*
"Keep the noise pollution down. You're going to annoy our neighbors."
*Teleports away after that.*

Hate to break it to you... but you cannot slap a shadow! He is getting more mad and he is charging faster.

Attack: 15% CHARGED

"Thing is, this is RFFI. I can be as overpowered as I want."
*SLAPS THE SHADOW TO THE THIRD SHADOW REALM, cuz the first and second are already filled up with people.*

You know that this is the RFFI for me as well, right?
I reverse time into it's original position, grab you by your face, and slam you down onto a concrete floor.
He is charging EVEN FASTER now because you keep attacking him.

Attack: 35% CHARGED

*Eternaldodges that.*
"Yeah, guess what, if I can't do anything to you, you can't do anything by the same logic as well. So come on, charge that, and you'll see that will literally do nothing to everyone here dude."

Back
Top Bottom