Random Forum Fights Infinity

"OH well, someone new at least." I continue to eat my steak, shredding into the finest, fattest parts and consuming all the material power within them, destroying every molecule of- well, you get the point. "Just a random dude who decided to jump in and throw shurikens at us. Perhaps he can join the cannon fodder, beside me against the arch demons."

"Hey, wrong target!" (black text is Munar's lines, no, he is not the same as me.)
And there's a blade of bright blue energy right at your throat.

Respawns
"Bruh us Growtopians can respawn without an issue without anything going wrong SADFGFDFDEFGH"
Equips the Legendary Dragon from Terraria and attacks Munar

He let's you hit him.
"Don't worry about what happens to me, I'll survive, just remember, this just a test of your abilities."

"We have literally no reason to trust you. "
“No you don’t, but I can give you one.”
"Yes, let's get on with the plan, but I'm just saying. 100 days to prepare is boring. Why not a few minutes or hours? With the things you're doing, I can't summon anything to fight against, I can't leave, I can't train, I can't learn new spells, and apparently I can't use speedups." I say calmly to Jix. It's obvious I'm calming down because someone else is raging. I don't need to argue anymore, so I simply walk back into the room and listen. There's no way he can learn my plan anyway.
“This is not a game, this is death and enslavement that’s why we have 100 days, I could have told you 10 minutes ahead but I chose to do 100 days because it’s going to take quite some time to get that sword, train, and practice.”
Throws a lot of Ə Shurikens
“Oh good, new blood! And by looking at your abilities, you can also go on the one mission, that I’m turn helps this mission with Callie and Marie.
"100 days!? We all want at most 1 day, 1 day! Well at least I can slack off and take my pet Rock on a walk."
*pulls out an umbrella, a foldable chair, a sliced coconut shell, pours some ketchup into it and puts a little umbrella in it*
*puts umbrella on the ground, sets the chair and sits*
"Well at least I won't die a horrible death."
*slurp*
*pulls out a Hot Cat and eats it*
“Stop slacking off and train, practice, do a mind game, something that will help make this plan happen.”
“So, the sword, you’ll probably know it when you see it, seeing as it is the size of 1 million superclusters. Now you may be thinking ‘how the **** are we supposed to get that thing?’ The answer is this” I say as I pull out an orb. “This shrinks things to the perfect size so they don’t become black holes meaning it will be 1.836e+21 miles wide which is still absurd, and that is why you are going to use this beforehand” I then pull out a cube “this makes it so the laws of the universe don’t work on the object you use it on this letting it shrink as small as this *holds up orb* can make something which is the size of a large mosquito.”

"Jix, if you're gonna pull this plan off, you better give me something that's better training then hitting my own allies, or a mannequin. I'd rather be killed, enslaved, and killed again, only to go to real life heck for the rest of mine, then crappy preparation. Can I at least spar against the Twins?" I hold a couple Mechanical Eyes as I speak. "The Twins are taking part in this event anyway. Actually, all the bosses are. It would be much easier and hilariously ironic if we had the Moon Lord for cannon fodder! And either way I can resummon them. I've got everything to pull something like that off, and besides, easier. Can we add that to the plan?"

"You might want to teach it not to bite everything before something bites back harder, for example a dragon."
*makes a sound to notify you*

Back
Top Bottom