Random Forum Fights Infinity

Hello there- AHHHHHH *gets bombarded by piles of snow that fell off some trees* BOI *there is an arrow in the tree* You little... *my eyes widen in surprise as I see the project.* okay... Never mind.

*faints*

Hello there- AHHHHHH *gets bombarded by piles of snow that fell off some trees* BOI *there is an arrow in the tree* You little... *my eyes widen in surprise as I see the project.* okay... Never mind.

*faints*

I turn back to the newcomer ; did a civilian wander into this war zone ? My choice is now clear. I grab them and go to the ship.

"...Accepted. "

I look back to the ship.

..Something makes me want to go help this guy. But then again, orders are orders : I have to look for threats and neutralize them.
Horror continues working on the ship. He summons many skeletons ablaze with cursed flames that work on the ship.

*faints*
Horror is too busy working on his ship to notice Bubby. Guess he is too much into the ship (if that was what you were talking about.)

Horror yells, "It's like Moses ark in here!"

*while I am still unconscious, I see Spazmatism and Retinazer.*

*groans* my head... Why are you here? Did I summon you?

Retinazer: NO BUBBY WAKE UP THE FROST LEIGON AND FROST MOON ARE HERE

Me: *wakes up* OH CRAP

Edit: ooc: I yelled Oh crap because I am terrible at the frost moon.

I slow down upon realising the newcomer is awake, and put them down.
"Hey. You. You're finally awake. You were trying to cross the border, right ? Walked right into that snowman ambush, same as I. And that builder over there. "

Omega lol, we are right by the green sun(So there is no frost moon) (and now I read Homestuck so I understand that reference someone made long ago). I let Parsey and Bubby (If she/he is conscious) deal with the frost leigon

parasy misspell counter : 1

Nah, I don't actually care lel
[doublepost=1542238768,1542238699][/doublepost]
BRING IN THE BEES!

*sends in swarms of thousands of bees for no reason*

NO ! NO, NOT THE BEES ! NOT THE BEES ! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH !! THEY'RE IN MY EYES ! MY EEEEYYYES !! AAAAAAAAAH !! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH !!!

......Is what a man with no flamethrower would say ! *ladies and gentlemen, we got em*

*my cloak is slipping, I see the green sun looming over me, bringing about my doom as it will, I don't care if I was just grabbed, I needed to protect myself.*

To parasy: Who are you!? And why did you drag me onto this... Place!?

*my cloak slips off, revealing a red version of Duke Fishron's wings. my eyes are glowing Crimson. I see that the Frost Legion is coming.*

To self: oh shoot. Retinazer was right. But the frost moon!? It's daytime!

To parasy: Where are we anyway?

*my cloak is slipping, I see the green sun looming over me, bringing about my doom as it will, I don't care if I was just grabbed, I needed to protect myself.*

To parasy: Who are you!? And why did you drag me onto this... Place!?

*my cloak slips off, revealing a red version of Duke Fishron's wings. my eyes are glowing Crimson. I see that the Frost Legion is coming.*

To self: oh shoot. Retinazer was right. But the frost moon!? It's daytime!

To parasy: Where are we anyway?

"No clue. All I know is this is a war zone. I've been sent to deal with this onslaught for everyone's safety. If you can fight.. good. "

I keep up the flamethrower spam, while making my way to the ship.

Horror's eyes ablaze. All the Skeltons work 3X faster.
The ship is almost done!

"No clue. All I know is this is a war zone. I've been sent to deal with this onslaught for everyone's safety. If you can fight.. good. "

I keep up the flamethrower spam, while making my way to the ship.
I open the barrier for Parsey PARASEY P A R A S Y! Boom.

By "ship", do you mean like a boat or a UFO type thing?
Like a huge badass flying dutchmen
[doublepost=1542239190,1542239130][/doublepost]I will edit that silently as I was typing your name letter by letter and somehow misspelled it.

I enter the ship.
"Thanks. "
I wonder how a snowman could infiltrate the ship as I am YEETing Molotov Cocktails at the entire Frost Legion from the deck.
"So, who are you exactly ? "

So both, twice the fun, lets infiltrate this ship
Oh no you don't. Horror starts to control the green sun, making it shoot beams of light at that goofy snowman.

THE SHIP IS DONE!

"Quick! You two strangers get on the ship! I trust you two as you both didn't attempt to destroy my ship at the second y'all see it!" Horror shouts opening the drawbridge for it. All the cursed flame skeletons head over to attack @Ultimate snowman 46
[doublepost=1542239518,1542239445][/doublepost]Ninjaed...
I enter the ship.
"Thanks. "
I wonder how a snowman could infiltrate the ship as I am YEETing Molotov Cocktails at the entire Frost Legion from the deck.
"So, who are you exactly ? "
"I am Horror, god of cursed flames and controller of the green sun. How about you?"

Oh no you don't. Horror starts to control the green sun, making it shoot beams of light at that goofy snowman.

THE SHIP IS DONE!

"Quick! You two strangers get on the ship! I trust you two as you both didn't attempt to destroy my ship at the second y'all see it!" Horror shouts opening the drawbridge for it. All the cursed flame skeletons head over to attack @Ultimate snowman 46

"Your plans seem.. awfully familiar.. Yet I have never seen anything like this before. "
[doublepost=1542239567,1542239521][/doublepost]Same goes for me !

THE SHIP IS DONE!

[doublepost=1542239518,1542239445][/doublepost]Ninjaed...

"I am Horror, god of cursed flames and controller of the green sun. How about you?"

"Oh. That's a title if I've ever heard one. Just call me.. Jack. "

Back
Top Bottom