• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Random Forum Fights Infinity

Parasy

Brain of Cthulhu
"That was probably the second most ridiculous move anyone attempted. You were getting yourself killed too, you know.. "

Bubby Aurora

The Destroyer
Still, I am sparring. This will go on for 100 days exact. or until the fourth wall decides to fall in me and screw up the timeline

SimeaseKitten

Retinazer
Oh my god, I thought this game would be a dud. Thanks to everyone that is still making the random forum fights come back again.

Horror
I have no idea what has happened but all I know was I am still in my ship. I check around to see a sleeping cat in the corner. It looks blue and doesn't look like any normal one. I let the cat sleep and wonder the ship to see if anyone is still here.

"Anyone still here?! Guys?"

Parasy

Brain of Cthulhu
Horror receives a message from an unknown source.
-Hi. I'm one of Jack's friends. He talked about you to me. Mind if I join you guys ?

LumiNyte

Skeletron Prime
"GUYS CALM DOWN! I did not actually nuke this place.You were all sleeping at my last visit.I made you wake up with a Nuclear attack at your dream.

Ok who made everyone sleep."

[doublepost=1543239317,1543239270][/doublepost]
"That was probably the second most ridiculous move anyone attempted. You were getting yourself killed too, you know.. "
"What was the first"

Parasy

Brain of Cthulhu
"GUYS CALM DOWN! I did not actually nuke this place.You were all sleeping at my last visit.I made you wake up with a Nuclear attack at your dream.

Ok who made everyone sleep."

[doublepost=1543239317,1543239270][/doublepost]
"What was the first"
"Some dude tried to drop the moon on the Earth. "

LumiNyte

Skeletron Prime
"You can jump so high"

Attacks with the Pokemon Move of Swift.(Shooting some stars that follows you FOREVER)

Parasy

Brain of Cthulhu
(Would have been funny to see a shark use Aerial Ace lul)

I get hit.
"Clever. "
I then start shooting back with a Phoenix Blaster.

Top Bottom