Random Forum Fights Infinity

"Oh, hey Jack."
*Looks around*
"I think we are missing that person... Is she still on the ship?"

"I think she's fighting the remaining snowmen. Not sure why she's even bothering.. "

(We DID derail this, and it's only the 5th page jesus alright intervention)

But then a giant Oozaru comes in ! Surely that will be a threat, right ?

*My eyes glinting the dark red that I represent, I scan my surroundings. The ship had been completed, but people are in danger. Suddenly, I smell a familiar smoke.*

Darn it. This always happens...

*my right arm is on shadow fire, and small sparks are shooting out of my right hand. I wave a little and the fire on my arm goes out, but a spark survives and catches a wooden object on fire.*

Uh, guys! Fire!? I accidentally set the ship on fire while Looking around!?

*looking toward the snowman, I conjure a wall of Shadowflame to keep the skeletons away from him. Then I look around for something to put the accidental fire out.*

*My eyes glinting the dark red that I represent, I scan my surroundings. The ship had been completed, but people are in danger. Suddenly, I smell a familiar smoke.*

Darn it. This always happens...

*my right arm is on shadow fire, and small sparks are shooting out of my right hand. I wave a little and the fire on my arm goes out, but a spark survives and catches a wooden object on fire.*

Uh, guys! Fire!? I accidentally set the ship on fire while Looking around!?

*looking toward the snowman, I conjure a wall of Shadowflame to keep the skeletons away from him. Then I look around for something to put the accidental fire out.*
(Don't worry! The ship is nearly unbreakable! Horror is literally made of cursed flames, so it would make sense that the ship is fireproof!)

"Oh, there you are. What is your name?"

I look at the fire and sigh.
"Horror ? You got any water ? "
I start checking my inventory... only to see the fire put out before anything really happens.
"Oh. "

"I think she's fighting the remaining snowmen. Not sure why she's even bothering.. "

(We DID derail this, and it's only the 5th page jesus alright intervention)

But then a giant Oozaru comes in ! Surely that will be a threat, right ?

(Is that thing on our ship?)

Nah but it's strong enough to destroy planets, the size of Godzilla and stomping through the trees towards said ship.

"...what is that ? "
*Horror looks out the window to see the rucus*
(Oh)
":red:!!!"
*Horror runs over to the control panel to get that ship running! Why is there so many :red:ing switches to turn on the ship to go light speed? Horror is flipping all the switches.*

*as the fire dissapears, I sigh in relief. Hearing a question of names, I respond with my full name.*

I am Bubby Lightshadow Aurora, Princess of the Underworld and proud assassin.

*seeing the great monster that has come apon us, I unbutton my cloak and fold it up.*

What is this? And how did it appear? Usually you would need to forge a powerful, magic artifact on the altars of darkness. But there aren't any altars ad darkness.

*as the fire dissapears, I sigh in relief. Hearing a question of names, I respond with my full name.*

I am Bubby Lightshadow Aurora, Princess of the Underworld and proud assassin.

*seeing the great monster that has come apon us, I unbutton my cloak and fold it up.*

What is this? And how did it appear? Usually you would need to forge a powerful, magic artifact on the altars of darkness. But there aren't any altars ad darkness.

Welcome, Bubby. Right now, We are about to go almost light speed, so you should hold on! You to @Parasy

Oh.. Shoot.

*i plummet down to the floor sliding all the way to the back as I claw the the floor and leave marks on it. When I hit the wall, my body begins to emit a strange energy similar to that of the Crimson. The energy stops flowing, and I grab the doorway. I look backwards, looking over my wings, and notice one of my wings is covered in blood and liquid energy.*

*groan* couldn't you have warned me sooner...

Oh.. Shoot.

*i plummet down to the floor sliding all the way to the back as I claw the the floor and leave marks on it. When I hit the wall, my body begins to emit a strange energy similar to that of the Crimson. The energy stops flowing, and I grab the doorway. I look backwards, looking over my wings, and notice one of my wings is covered in blood and liquid energy.*

*groan* couldn't you have warned me sooner...
I turn on almost light speed switches. We blast to another universe.

"This should keep us at bay for a while."

*as soon as the ship stops, I get up and conjure red energies to gently fix my broken wing. Afterward, I clean off the blood and liquid energy, conjuring a backpack and storing each in a small bottle*

Oh my goodness. Why are we in another universe? We only need to go a couple galaxies away.

*i put the two bottles in my backpack, and make sure I have the things I need for the summoning in case of emergency. Seeing that everything is intact, I zip up my backpack and it fades away, back into my soul.*

Oh well. I- wait, why are there 27 Nebula Pillars that way!?

*I point to a multitude of pink pillars, each of which were surrounded by Nebula monsters*

*as soon as the ship stops, I get up and conjure red energies to gently fix my broken wing. Afterward, I clean off the blood and liquid energy, conjuring a backpack and storing each in a small bottle*

Oh my goodness. Why are we in another universe? We only need to go a couple galaxies away.

*i put the two bottles in my backpack, and make sure I have the things I need for the summoning in case of emergency. Seeing that everything is intact, I zip up my backpack and it fades away, back into my soul.*

Oh well. I- wait, why are there 27 Nebula Pillars that way!?

*I point to a multitude of pink pillars, each of which were surrounded by Nebula monsters*
"Oh :red:. I was in a rush, ok?"
* I turn on the ship barrier to prevent damage towards the ship. *
"We should probably kill those enemies before they break our barrier."

Yeah, um, that's not gonna happen anytime soon. Nebula is the bane of my soul, and my wing was broken by the pressure.

*i take my cloak and unfold it, wrapping it around my broken wing to preserve the healing energy. Suddenly, I notice there are also Solar Pillars, Vortex Pillars, and Stardust Pillars.*

Um, that's not all. We got incoming!

*CRASH! The shields cracked*

Yeah, um, that's not gonna happen anytime soon. Nebula is the bane of my soul, and my wing was broken by the pressure.

*i take my cloak and unfold it, wrapping it around my broken wing to preserve the healing energy. Suddenly, I notice there are also Solar Pillars, Vortex Pillars, and Stardust Pillars.*

Um, that's not all. We got incoming!

*CRASH! The shields cracked*
"Thats the best you can do pillars?"
*Puts 100 thin and compact shield layers around the ship*

I had been knocked unconscious in a similar way to Bubby from the ship entering light speed. Slowly waking up now.

Back
Top Bottom