Random Forum Fights Infinity

hi.

*Giant text flashes on everyone's screens

PARASY
HAS
RETURNED !

Ohohohoho..

NOW we're talking ! I've been waiting SO long for this to happen ! *Grabs Vortex Beater and moves out*

Pirates invade this ship you speak of
The ship defends itself with piratey karate
Horror will be punished for hostility against me. He gets pinned to the ground face down and incapable of movement, and then a spike of ice goes right through his face.
Cursed Flames > Ice
All the icicles you send at me burn into pieces

So now we blow up his apple juice, blow up that barrier and put up our anti green fire rain umbrellas and that's it
Apple Juice is exploding resistant. The barrier still stand high and mighty. Green flames are not cursed flames. Umbrellas get burnt.

*Giant text flashes on everyone's screens

PARASY
HAS
RETURNED !

Ohohohoho..

NOW we're talking ! I've been waiting SO long for this to happen ! *Grabs Vortex Beater and moves out*
The big text blinds Horror for a moment then he resumes building the ultimate ship. Horror reinforces the barrier around the ship for extra insurance.

Ghosts invade your schematics and block your vision
Horror has the servants he secretly summoned eat the ghost. Horror burns his eyes, not harming him but recovering his vision. Horror is working on that ship.

REMEMBER! YOU CAN ALWAYS TEAM UP WITH OTHERS TO BEAT SOMEONE, HOWEVER I AM NOT INFERRING YOU SHOULD DO IT JUST TO KILL ME!

I walk next to Ultimate Snowman. I'm a tall figure in full power armor with a barely recognizable voice, holding a Vortex Beater painted in dark red. If that can help with any RP antics you might want. I mean, I derailed the last forum fight with those and it made a super big RP, wanna see me do it again ? *
"This ship project seems awfully familiar.. "
I stand there for a bit, trying to remember what it could be. Maybe I'm remembering something from another life..

*I just wanted to make a joke about the old one, I'm not going to actually try to derail from superpowered shonen fight shenanigans. Maybe later, but not at the third page.

My head turns to the snowman. I am not amused.

I then proceed to brutally strike it with my gun.

I walk next to Ultimate Snowman. I'm a tall figure in full power armor with a barely recognizable voice, holding a Vortex Beater painted in dark red. If that can help with any RP antics you might want. I mean, I derailed the last forum fight with those and it made a super big RP, wanna see me do it again ? *
"This ship project seems awfully familiar.. "
I stand there for a bit, trying to remember what it could be. Maybe I'm remembering something from another life..

*I just wanted to make a joke about the old one, I'm not going to actually try to derail from superpowered shonen fight shenanigans. Maybe later, but not at the third page.
Horror looks back in an unnoticeable way to see an unknown figure looking at the ship Horror is building. Horror goes back to building not minding whoever it might be as they aren't harming or delaying Horror's progress.
Horror quietly says to himself, "I think it was like this... Now, that generator was over there."

"...Accepted. "

I look back to the ship.

..Something makes me want to go help this guy. But then again, orders are orders : I have to look for threats and neutralize them.

Back
Top Bottom