Random Forum Fights Infinity

"That was probably the second most ridiculous move anyone attempted. You were getting yourself killed too, you know.. "

Still, I am sparring. This will go on for 100 days exact. or until the fourth wall decides to fall in me and screw up the timeline

Oh my god, I thought this game would be a dud. Thanks to everyone that is still making the random forum fights come back again.

Horror
I have no idea what has happened but all I know was I am still in my ship. I check around to see a sleeping cat in the corner. It looks blue and doesn't look like any normal one. I let the cat sleep and wonder the ship to see if anyone is still here.

"Anyone still here?! Guys?"

Horror receives a message from an unknown source.
-Hi. I'm one of Jack's friends. He talked about you to me. Mind if I join you guys ?

"GUYS CALM DOWN! I did not actually nuke this place.You were all sleeping at my last visit.I made you wake up with a Nuclear attack at your dream.

Ok who made everyone sleep."

[doublepost=1543239317,1543239270][/doublepost]
"That was probably the second most ridiculous move anyone attempted. You were getting yourself killed too, you know.. "
"What was the first"

"GUYS CALM DOWN! I did not actually nuke this place.You were all sleeping at my last visit.I made you wake up with a Nuclear attack at your dream.

Ok who made everyone sleep."

[doublepost=1543239317,1543239270][/doublepost]
"What was the first"

"Some dude tried to drop the moon on the Earth. "

(Would have been funny to see a shark use Aerial Ace lul)

I get hit.
"Clever. "
I then start shooting back with a Phoenix Blaster.

Back
Top Bottom