Random Forum Fights Infinity

Horror receives a message from an unknown source.
-Hi. I'm one of Jack's friends. He talked about you to me. Mind if I join you guys ?
*I ear the panel ding and light up in the front of the ship and head towards it to see the message from the unknown source.*]
Horror sends back:
HR: Sure thing, as long as you don't try to destroy my ship and you get along with everyone. Here are my coordinates in space. (Enter weird coordinates that would probably start some conspiracy theory)
HR: By the way, their is a bunch of aggressive people in space so watch out for them.

"Some dude tried to drop the moon on the Earth. "
Funny thing was we were not on earth

Someone warps on the ship. She's pretty tall, wearing a labcoat, but the most noticeable thing about her is she's wearing some sort of gas mask with two pipes made of glass linked from it to her shoulders for some reason. Hey, it's the first time I bother with an actual physical description !

I somehow know that this person is on the ship and warp back to it.
"Bye, nerds. "
Heh, it's funny cause I'm about to go talk to an actual nerd.

It's not actually funny but whatever.
[doublepost=1543275476,1543275453][/doublepost]
Funny thing was we were not on earth

Yeah that makes it even better

Someone warps on the ship. She's pretty tall, wearing a labcoat, but the most noticeable thing about her is she's wearing some sort of gas mask with two pipes made of glass linked from it to her shoulders for some reason. Hey, it's the first time I bother with an actual physical description !

I somehow know that this person is on the ship and warp back to it.
"Bye, nerds. "
Heh, it's funny cause I'm about to go talk to an actual nerd.

It's not actually funny but whatever.
[doublepost=1543275476,1543275453][/doublepost]

Yeah that makes it even better
*I look behind me to see who it is. I examine the figure head to toe. I have many questions but a welcome would be better off.*
"Why hello there! You must be the person I texted online. What is your name.

(Hooray, another character for me to play as)
*The cat in the corner wakes up. He is a blue cat that looks like he came from an anime, literally. His name is Happy. He seems to have the immortal power control of nature.*
*Happy gets up and yawns he looks around at the people in the front deck. Happy decides to wonder the ship.*

(I will introduce many other characters soon.)

Last edited:
*Gets bored and decides to expand on that one little house I made, thus leading me to teleport there*
*Right after I leave, the clone comes back and then leaves again to search for me*

Munar creates a portal that you can't see through and goes through it.
*follows*
Both are now on the ship. Munar closes the portal and does something that prevents everyone from being teleported against their will.

“Hmm” I look up from my battle plan “hey mu- never mind then” I keep the portal open just long enough for me to get through, then I look around “I am on a ship… ok.” I start wandering, and see if the ship is battle ready.

The person looks at Horror, then reveals some kind of.. small keyboard ? on her wrist. She starts typing with it, and floating letters temporarily appear on top of it. It's kinda bizarre.

hi
im zoe
what about u ?

I spot the cat.
"Oh hey. Didn't think there would be a cat here. "

he's so cute :O

I mean we don't really know what the dragonboi looks like but..

still >:c

OK OK if you say so

(I imagine he looks like my profile pic, because, it was originally like him being me.)
"You seem to have difficulty talking, so does he."

"Currently I just have a telepathic connection with him so we can communicate, and he does understand you."

"Yes, at least I can do it, don't know about the others, but if they want I can get them connected, I always let the other person choose if they want it."

Back
Top Bottom