Random Forum Fights Infinity

*The figure looks at the thing his PDA was upgraded to, and silently teleports 2 of the demons to him and drags them along as he walks away*

Seeing that he is a good guy, Sans powers him up to maximum potential.
"Anyone sense that energy surge?"
"N-nope. But what's that blue flash?"
"Me neither, but my exo-suit is acting up. Yeah, I see that flash. I think it's from that energy surge you were talking about. Also, cake!"
Lucy eats 5 cakes at once, all of them were chocolate flavored.
Sans replaces Lucy's exo-suit with Solar Flare armor
"Thanks!"

From the direction of the glow a man wearing black hooded clothing and a mask approaches the three carrying a blade that glows bright blue.

This breaks the figure's concentration, and it visibly panics and looks around frantically, before coming to the conclusion that no threat noticed it. You can now notice its glowing bright blue hair.. if it even is hair. It goes back to trying to charge an attack.
(Oh hey two bright blue lights, and it's a pure coincidence)

Sans's eyes go black, like Sirius Black mode.
"I'm getting tired of this. Here's my actual special attack. Welcome to my special hell."
Sans warps away somewhere, and a horde of Gaster Blasters (Wait, no. Gaster Obliterators) and Jevil copies appear, obliterating everything and it proves he can do anything.

The weapons do no harm to the masked man.
"Is that any way to treat the shadow prince?"
The man takes off the mask and transforms, it's Munar.
"I was just getting a new style, felt like the mask of the shapeshifter would be nice to include. Want one? I can get more."

"n-no than-"
Sans faints and falls from the sky with a rainbow colored flame around him. Noticing the flame, Lucy jumps from her dragon (Before asking it to roast enemies, if they are alive), catches Sans and opens a portal to the ship's medbay.
"There you go."
Ralsei also goes into the medbay because he was on the ship. He can't fly
"E-excuse me, I'll heal him back to normal."
"Sure, go ahead."
Ralsei heals Sans to full health. His SAVE file appears, and it auto-saves itself.

The figure is still charging.

Everyone else I control is still spamming demons down. except zoe she can't fight at all

(while you do that...) *Out of the portal a large Aircraft of unknown origin flys out, and behind it 2 smaller, sleeker aircraft follow*

Sans teleports himself and Lucy back to the battlefield. Ralsei stays behind to help injured people.
"What are gonna do?"
"Dunno, we'll just stand here and watch."
Sans summons 2 levitating folding chairs and 2 coconut drinks.
"Thanks!"

Back
Top Bottom