Random Forum Fights Infinity

*The largest aircraft has 4 closed hatches on the bottom of its hull, and begins flying towards the nearest cluster of lifeforms*
[doublepost=1545398742,1545398678][/doublepost]*The figure finally speaks* I got bored, that is a V8-O9 Bomber Plane, it's gonna bomb something now.

Here's Munar's new outfit:
kZd6Pve.jpg

"OKAY, WHO ARE YOU GUYS AND WHERE THE HECK DID YOU COME FROM!?" I am still on Bubby's head.

"Can I put you down now?"

"No need!" I jump off of Bubby's head, receiving no damage.

((New world, new tiny sack girl named Borealis, Borealis decided to go to space, Borealis meets Bubby, Deja vu, Bori and Bubby are connected. Also, Bubby turned into a demon and back because she got hit by a spell))

I'm getting overrun, and I watch a gigantic demon coming close to me.
"Out of ammo.. whatever, bring it on ! "
Suddenly, a gigantic pair of ski falls on top of the demon, crushing it to death.
"..Or die to a pair of ski, sure.. "
There's a man standing there, wearing ski glasses and a beanie. On his coat, there's a picture of Shadow the Hedgehog with the words "I'm the coolest" below it. All evidences points to this guy being the one to summon the giant ski.
"So I'm just skiing, you know, minding my own business and then there's a billion whatever those are and three giant guys. How's your day been ? "
"Oh GOD, he actually created the ski guy. Anyway, you better go to that ship if you don't feel like fighting, I'm surprised we didn't have any casualties yet. "
"Eh, I'd rather keep the world.. thing free. "
"Just call them demons. "
"Demons ? What's next, Pokemon ? "
An Alakazam pops up out of nowhere.
"You serious there ? What are they if not demons ? "
It then leaves.

Alraxis
The goddess changes to be her standard form, standing at the height of a fairly average sized mountain.
She then starts spewing "holy" flames at the demons.

I leap up and begin massacring demons as a Cambion.

I jump in my ship and try to distract the demons with my tiny bombs.

Artheus teleported just behind Borealis
((Got the reference))
You might as well want to go as you aren't helping much
[doublepost=1545411308,1545411255][/doublepost]His clone teleport to Fredrick
Weird name, but it's okay

Last edited:
Munar appears on the battle field behind Artheus.
"So I've returned, again. What's the current problem?"
He notices the hordes of demons.
"I guess that would be it."

He takes out Anathema, its glow creates an area where the demons instantly get disintegrated.

Back
Top Bottom