Random Forum Fights Infinity

you are not pose to know this yet so stop trying to think this is an easter egg!
(Not getting involved in this though)

(technically there are infinite universes. there is one where the molecule of that wal went a decimeter or whatever, left instead of right... and that the only change. plus, you have that for every molecule in the universe... that equivilates to a :red: load of universes. SO, the odds that this universe that horror created wasn't already a thing are impossible. so this is a duplicate universe.)

(technically there are infinite universes. there is one where the molecule of that wal went a decimeter or whatever, left instead of right... and that the only change. plus, you have that for every molecule in the universe... that equivilates to a :red: load of universes. SO, the odds that this universe that horror created wasn't already a thing are impossible. so this is a duplicate universe.)
((Wow someone is pretty smart, figuring out some of the lore this quick, unless this was an informative bluff that I have answered. To answe-))
"YES, I finally mastered the art of breaking the fourth wall! Now, since I heard every tiny bit of what you all were saying, I will spread some more insight on the matter. Yes, this is a duplicate dimension that I created of another for a serious accident that happened to the original. Why, I think that is enough to say for now cause that is secretive for anyone that can beat me!."

*Drinks some invisibility potion so the bridge crew don't detect anything, does the old find some giant tunnel trick that the x-wings do to blow up all 3 death stars, uses tunnel to sneak into a corridor, uses jedi magic tricks to confuse a worker into lowering some security system, runs through a load of doors like when mike and sully try to find randall and boo whilst tense music plays, drops down behind some guards, says hello there*
(ok, you know what, Im just going to assume you have no idea as to how a Federation Starship works and tell you two things, first of all, there are no human sized openings that aren't airlocks. so your best bet is teleportation.) (next, there aren't any guards just standing around for you to drop behind... Finally, the temperature of the ships interior is normal, so if your actually a snow man that obeys the laws of energy, you SHOULD melt. but im not making you do anything. im just suggesting things.)
This entire conversation:
*drinks an extra cool potion, and is immune to anything non-icy, uses rod of discord to teleport and drop down behind some random people, says hello there*

*teleports infront of you into this strange duplicate dimension to tell you some wise words of wisdom*:
"Atoms, particles, cosmic energy, the scientific method, aye"

*Summons moonlord because moonlord*

Last edited:
(thank god, you finally found something that worked. I accept the form of entry but dont see how the potion helps you.) (also you have a choice to your drop as a reward)
(you can drop in some corridor, the bridge, sickbay, engineering, the messhall, or one of the hundreds of science labs) (sorry for the 2 weeks responce time, havent been doing much with TCF lately)

*eats moon lords’ arm out of hunger.
“Gee, I felt like haven’t eaten in years”.

“i’ll Do messhall”
*and so calamitas went down the messhall

Ultimate, you appear here:

Image result for uss discovery bridge

Immediately, the guy in the middle stands up
"uhh, who are you?"
As the guy on the far far right draws his weapon but DOESNT fire

Ungodly, you appear here:
Image result for uss discovery messhall
(but with more people and brighter)
Upon them noticing you, a few stand up while most of them stare at you. one of them tap their badge and says intruder allert while a few others raise their weapons. one of them questions your identity and reason for arrival. (who are you and what do you want?)

"uh, this is the USS Discovery and i'm Captain Saru. we are also of a peaceful nature but, how did you get here?"
*he signals the guy to lower his weapon*

*one of the others step up*
"how is that even ossible? just, drifting through like nothing. Captain, somethings wrong"
"Calm down Commander Burnham. im sure our visitor means no harm. though, that only raises more questions, how? why?"

I honestly have no idea, so many have created, combined, destroyed and duplicated universes, that not even i can keep up with this thread. Hopefully no more overpowered cosmic entities do anything more perplexing for the meantime

*Teleports in because RFFI logic*
"Because peace, and wanting to share their lemonade with you, as they said. If you wish to ask what I am doing here, simply teleportation and eavesdropping thanks to the very confines of the forum threads. Just what curious people all over just do. Ah, my coffee is getting quite cold. Better put it down the drain. Cold coffee, unless specifically iced, just isn't worth it for me. Also probably going to double post because internet sucks."
*Teleports right out of there to put coffee down the drain.*

Back
Top Bottom