Switch Random game crashing

xa44

Terrarian
For some reason whenever I play on my main word it'll randomly crash, normally only when using the housemans blade but it has also happened when fight the moonlord normally.
The world is small and I genuinely don't know anything else I can say that would have any connection, I have a fairly large number of chests but not that many so idk.

The one time it crashed when fighting the moon lord I had used a housemans blade a small amount(just to take down 1 pillar) didn't have any traps that time though so I thought it was safe but... well here I am

Also I only play docked

Last edited:
For some reason whenever I play on my main word it'll randomly crash, normally only when using the housemans blade but it has also happened when fight the moonlord normally.
The world is small and I genuinely don't know anything else I can say that would have any connection, I have a fairly large number of chests but not that many so idk.

The one time it crashed when fighting the moon lord I had used a housemans blade a small amount(just to take down 1 pillar) didn't have any traps that time though so I thought it was safe but... well here I am

Also I only play docked
Hi there @xa44, right now on the Switch version there have been players experiencing crashes when there is particle overload - a lot of particles on the screen. I'm betting that this is what's happening with the Horseman's Blade since it sends so many pumpkin heads everywhere. Pipeworks, the console developers have been trying to work on this, however, you can always help out by sending in your information straight to them here: Terraria: Console & Mobile Bug Form

Hi there @xa44, right now on the Switch version there have been players experiencing crashes when there is particle overload - a lot of particles on the screen. I'm betting that this is what's happening with the Horseman's Blade since it sends so many pumpkin heads everywhere. Pipeworks, the console developers have been trying to work on this, however, you can always help out by sending in your information straight to them here: Terraria: Console & Mobile Bug Form
That doesn't explain the crash when I had stoped using it, idk to me it seems like the projectiles aren't being unloaded/taken out of the games memory after hitting something. But that still doesn't seem to make sense fully

That doesn't explain the crash when I had stoped using it, idk to me it seems like the projectiles aren't being unloaded/taken out of the games memory after hitting something. But that still doesn't seem to make sense fully
I'm not sure xa44, could be something else. If you have video of it, that will help out a lot when you send in the info to Pipeworks. If you need to upload it here, you can, and then just link them this thread on the bug report.

Looks like you stepped on a pressure plate wired up to explosives.

268C8FDB-EDA7-4E4B-ADCA-7F1ADDA1E891.jpeg

Yeah but like the death message makes no sense. Also I took 1000 DMG and 500 DMG even tho I only have 100 HP
Haha, that’s a fun one, killed by a glowstick. I’d suggest sending that in to the bug report link if you haven’t already. You can take more damage than your max health.

Haha, that’s a fun one, killed by a glowstick. I’d suggest sending that in to the bug report link if you haven’t already. You can take more damage than your max health.
I get you can take more then yoy have health but it was 2 different hits that are both a ohko

also this is the wrong tweet lol

Tryed to post one of the crash

I get you can take more then yoy have health but it was 2 different hits that are both a ohko

Tryed to post one of the crash
I saw the twitter video you had of the game freezing. Looks to me the freezing is because of the pumpkin projectiles. It’s something that Pipeworks is working on.

Back
Top Bottom