IC Random Journey in The Universe (IC)

*The LC laughs maniacally* YOU ARE WEAK *He starts teleporting quickly around Canis* I have tricks you do not *He summons a small Phantasmal Deathday*
Canis looks at the Deathray in a non-serious look, "Oh, you seem to have forgotten." Canis starts flapping his wings, lifts off the ground, and dodges the deathray, "I'm a dragon, you should've known." He lands.

Solaris continues, "they've been acting way more victorious and excited lately, I've spied on them and noticed that they've managed to steal a Terrarian's Pillar Fragments, and applied it to the mysterious tablet. This is quite worrying."

October: "that can pose a serious threat to this entire world."
Ellion notices the conversation, but just continues heading to the camp.

YOU ARE WEAK!! *the LC teleports, but not before saying* go to hell.
"Alright then, I'll go to your hell." Canis looks for the Lunatic Cultist.
October: "that can pose a serious threat to this entire world."
Ellion notices the conversation, but just continues heading to the camp.
"What is even more worrying is that Ghostrix, the second youngest member of the Lunar Cult, has his memory wiped out by the current leader."

"Alright then, I'll go to your hell." Canis looks for the Lunatic Cultist.

"What is even more worrying is that Ghostrix, the second youngest member of the Lunar Cult, has his memory wiped out by the current leader."
October: "that's really bad."

October: "that's really bad."
"Indeed, but there is another terrible event going on. The Vortexians has fully been corrupted by the Lunar Cult and they are now inventing new enemies for their pillars. The Stardustians have almost been corrupted, but the leader still refuses to serve the Moon Lord."

October has a bit of trouble at first, but then manages to translate it after basically taking a pit stop, by translating it to ancient floracian first, then to English from there.

Back
Top Bottom