IC Random Journey in The Universe (IC)

October looks at the button, he clearly doesn't trust it.
"We'll have to take chances then." He presses it. A bunch of enchanted language starts flowing around them. "I know this language, it is one of the 3 ancient languages that both Solar and Lunar cultists spoke in before. He starts to read it.

October: "that's not good."
"This must be the place he talked about when he was young. I remember him saying these words, "Hey! I learned how to make a lightning bolt! Watch me!!!!" And then he would summon a lightning orb. I asked him where he got it and he said he went through a strange portal that led go this gravelly path, and had words around it. This, this must be the place where it all started." Solaris has never been this shocked before.

October: "huh."
"But that doesn't explain why he wants to summon Cthulhu so much." Solaris writes in his journal, and then continues saying the words. Fireballs appeared out of his hands. But then he saw one spell that stood out. It was purple colored.

October continues watching.
(Sorry for the wait.)
Solaris reads the purple one, and then everything went dark. "AHHH!!!" Solaris looked like he was in great pain. Black and purple energy went around his robe, and then released a purple, laughing face. It looked like an ancient doom, in fact, it looked exactly like it. Solaris lands on the ground, gasping for air.

(Sorry for the wait.)
Solaris reads the purple one, and then everything went dark. "AHHH!!!" Solaris looked like he was in great pain. Black and purple energy went around his robe, and then released a purple, laughing face. It looked like an ancient doom, in fact, it looked exactly like it. Solaris lands on the ground, gasping for air.
(Final message for today)
October looks worried.
"This is bad."

Angel looks around the camp.

Vile sighs. “Look, I’m trying to help you.”

Clot narrows her eyes. “Why would you help me?”

Vile scoffs. “Don’t get the wrong idea. I’m just paying you back for healing me.”

Vile looks at Clot. “So what was this about a Locket?”

Clot looks uneasy. “Well...I just don’t know how to open it...”

“may I see it?”

Clot reluctantly hands it over.

Angel walks around the camp, though she seems uncomfortable.

Charles is now looking for Flare's body to destroy it so Flare can't come back.
The rebels are still fighting Charles' men.

Back
Top Bottom