IC Random Journey in The Universe (IC)

*you can see that it used to be a smithy. Large and unconventional weapons are stacked in a weapons rack. They seem highly specialized and nowhere close to something you can wield without proper training*

*there are a few light looking weapons. Those being the sword and shield, dual blades, light bowgun, and insect glaive*

*notices a dark cloud in the distance* "uuuuugh... that guy just keeps on trying, doesn't he." *checks her bag* "Dangit, I lost my TM's for Dig and Flash."

(And I just realized that Sandshrew can't normally learn Flash in any way possible. Time to update my signature.)
"I have a backup plan." *a Buizel suddenly appears out of one of the poké balls, wearing a vest and a pair of goggles*

*Buizel seems to already know the plan, and uses Aqua Jet, leaving to look for the TM's, and Esther summons a beam of light at the cloud* "at least He's not nearby anymore."

*he picks up one of the nearby weapons. It's an accel axe and he suddenly gets blasted upwards due to its rocket booster still being active*

Back
Top Bottom