IC Random Journey in The Universe (IC)

"Because that's already kinda hard. Plus that's kinda what shellguard did since... er, an incident involving some jackass calling himself medium ape"

"The void spreads by contact with something infected, or by the abilities of the infected. The void can infect almost anything, however shields are normally a good way of preventing it from spreading."
Streyll quickly looks around to make sure no infected are near him and X.

"There are plenty of ways to deal with them. Get the other governments to tax them to bankruptcy. Get their workers out and under a protection program. Beam down suicide bombers strapped with nuclear arms."

"There are plenty of ways to deal with them. Get the other governments to tax them to bankruptcy. Get their workers out and under a protection program. Beam down suicide bombers strapped with nuclear arms."
"That last one is pretty stupid. Also, we're just cleaning up the mess now since medium ape kinda died. I killed him with an auto CRAB"

"I mean, I have access to automated mechs and there's already been raids on the miniknog strongholds. It's just slowly destroying their grip on society for the apex (basically ape people)"

"Now, before I tell you about the abilities, I would like to inform you that there is an infected wolf over there."
Streyll points at the infected wolf.

Jack arrives at the void as well, then looks for Marcus.

"I..." He reaches towards his black/green revolver. "...should I shoot it? That's what I do withinfected by Xenomite when they're too far to be saved. ...or is that wolf still saveable?"

Back
Top Bottom