IC Random Journey in The Universe (IC)

“We lived together in the forest for a few years, then we ended up on a train to Galar, had a trainer for a few years.”
“Then he left us too, after we lost in a tournament to some guy with an Obstagoon and a Machamp. I was in the hospital for 3 months while Eve was living on the streets, and the only reason I survived is because there’s some fund for stray Pokémon. Then we went back to Kalos and found this lab, and a few years later we warped here by mistake. And here we are.”

*The harpy walks over to Clot and Alex, though they’re now wearing a suit and tie with dark sunglasses*
"Dude. WHY!?"
@Champion Greninjoid Clot likely can’t see them as they are face down on the ground.
Alex tries not to move, but also looks to make sure Clot isn't gravely injured or dead.
"I think we're in Concordia. And this must be his apartment."
"Yeah, and I'm renting this so don't damage anything."
"Don't know where that issss."
They shrug and look around again, wondering how many things in their vicinity could be used as viable weapons.

“I need something from you, and usually people need motivation. So I gave you some. Your friend will die in 24 hours, unless you do what I say. In that case, I would give you the antidote, and she lives.”
*They’re holding a vial of a black liquid*

(I'm starting to question why they even go this far, and not just assassinate every main character without making things this complicated.
If you want to kill people off, why not just do it the easy way?)

Back
Top Bottom