IC Random Journey in The Universe (IC)

Lukas heads back inside the store.
"What's going on?"

A group of four tanks equipped with flamethrowers, followed by two IFVs approach Madeline's lab.

Serena comes back in and tosses a magic wand to Serenica.
"This should work as a temporary replacement, and I've laid some traps nearby."

"When I said to set a trap, I did not mean to set the store to explode. Anyway, I need to actually get to fixing this staff."
Rune goes to the backroom, and then to their work area.

A group of four tanks equipped with flamethrowers, followed by two IFVs approach Madeline's lab.
(Also, this is happening.)
There are also some drones flying around the lab scanning (And I mean with like x-ray kind of stuff) for any entrances/exits other than the main door.

"When I said to set a trap, I did not mean to set the store to explode. Anyway, I need to actually get to fixing this staff."
Rune goes to the backroom, and then to their work area.

(Also, this is happening.)
There are also some drones flying around the lab scanning (And I mean with like x-ray kind of stuff) for any entrances/exits other than the main door.
((Madeline can’t react until Wisp comes online))
*There doesn’t appears to be, though part of the lab would be detected as there being nothing at all*

“Why set traps when you can snap their necks with telekinesis?”

“Well I won’t detonate the explosives unless they’re absolutely necessary. And even then, it probably won’t be”
*Vortex is now moving the tank to cover the store and pointing the cannon out in front of it*

Lukas decides to head to the lab, before lying down in front of the portals there.

Kalvess walks over to Lorra, assuming she's still at the store.

Back
Top Bottom