IC Random Journey in The Universe (IC)

"Well, wanna learn more? I noticed that you rely on your staff to cast magic, so you might want to train yourself in casting without one."
A small fireball appears on top of Serena's fingertips

"Well, since we're in the middle of a crisis, I'll just teach you the easiest one to master, the Stardust element."
Bright, prismatic sparkles form a sphere on top of Serena's palm

"Well, since we're in the middle of a crisis, I'll just teach you the easiest one to master, the Stardust element."
Bright, prismatic sparkles form a sphere on top of Serena's palm
(Serenica watches intently.)
(Also "prismatic" funny, Serenica is wearing something very "prismatic" around her neck.)

"Well, I'm looking forward to teaching you since you're my first student. You should try holding this to know what it's made of"
Serena hands the sphere made of Stardust to Serenica. She might be able to feel that the sphere radiates extreme amounts of both heat and cold, and is both heavy and light at the same time

"Well, I'm looking forward to teaching you since you're my first student. You should try holding this to know what it's made of"
Serena hands the sphere made of Stardust to Serenica. She might be able to feel that the sphere radiates extreme amounts of both heat and cold, and is both heavy and light at the same time
(Serenica stairs into the sphere as she does her hair seems to give of a glimmer that resembles the magic of the sphere. )
"This feels familiar to me."

"Really? Well, if you've experienced something like this before, it'll be easier for you to learn. Now, place the sphere on one hand and let the other one be free. Imagine the stars above and the darkness surrounding them, and try to m– Oh right, you can't do magic without a medium."

"Really? Well, if you've experienced something like this before, it'll be easier for you to learn. Now, place the sphere on one hand and let the other one be free. Imagine the stars above and the darkness surrounding them, and try to m– Oh right, you can't do magic without a medium."
"I could use the wand you gave me a bit ago!"

"I just hope that the wand can handle Stardust. Anyways, as I said earlier, close your eyes and imagine the stars above and the darkness surrounding them, then try to materialize those stars through your wand."

Back
Top Bottom