IC Random Journey in The Universe (IC)

Lorra manages to avoid getting buried.
Lavin meanwhile gets her tail stuck under a fairly large piece of debris but is otherwise out.
Ertwin meanwhile got completely buried by the collapsing ceiling.

“Oh sh-:red:!”
*Vortex limps over to Latin to help get her tail out*

*Meanwhile, Sheild runs over to Ertwin and starts digging through the rubble to get them out of the pile*

Jack just shoves Vortex through the portal, then runs through himself.
Raieel is too far away to make it.
Izviing starts running, then stops once he sees Raieel won't make it, and creates a barrier of ice to protect himself and Raieel.
Rook would be missing.

“Wh-where are we?”
*Vortex is on his back, and he pushes himself up*

*Sheild has now created a sizable gap in the rubble Ertwin is buried under, and tries to pull them out*

Ertwin pretty much just turns to liquid and reforms outside the puddle, unharmed.
(Defure and Juniper were not rolled for in regards to avoiding the rubble because they're unconscious so they can't really do anything themselves about it.)

On the other side of the portal is a small room, with a door on the right and left, as well as a barred window across from the portal.
Through the window a man wearing a Swaasnia uniform is visible, and they are currently holding an axe, while staring at a few piles of gore that look like they used to be Swaasnia soldiers.

Well as Lukas was working on helping anyone he could, I'll say he would have tried to get Defure and Juniper through the portal.

*Sheild is staying behind to help the others before going through*

“Pardon me sir, but who in the holy :red: are you supposed to be?”
*Vortex has finally caught his breath*

Lorra's pretty much just waiting for whether Izviing and Raieel get out from under the rubble.
Lavin and Ertwin have gone through the portal.

“Considering how small this room is, that’d probably kill us all. But considering what you’ve done it the last five minutes, I doubt me saying that would matter.”

“Well how was I supposed to know that the ceiling would collapse? And anyways, I meant outside, not inside dumbass. Bu we should probably try to find a way out of here before anything”

Back
Top Bottom