IC Random Journey in The Universe (IC)

"I don't know what's happened with any of them. Could be they've all died. Or maybe they found out about what happened with me and simply decided not to meet me."

"Were any of them researchers? Do you have any information on immortality, or eldritch gods, ancient secrets, forbidden magic, that type of stuff? Or maybe just some fun facts like how much of some poison it takes to kill someone?"

"Well, one was my creator's apprentice who I believe was working on something while I was being created. I don't know what exactly, I simply know it was something, and that nothing I've found so far directly indicated whether it was finished or not."

*After Vortex flies off, he would begin putting up Anti-Swassanian propaganda posters in major spots, like giant ones on skyscrapers, as well as putting out advertisements for an army*

"=I don't know. It... asked... for help. With a note I mean. Apparently been reprogrammed but somewhat able to resist it, but... what am I supposed to do about it? I mean, I don't know anything programming.="

"=I... used to know someone that could've helped... but... he's... gone... now. Well, I do know of someone still that could help with that, but... I don't really have a reliable way to contact him, and I wouldn't be able to afford him anyway, as well as the fact I'd just prefer avoiding him anyway.="

Back
Top Bottom