IC Random Journey in The Universe (IC)

“I wouldn’t mind you going first.”
“I could go after you.”
“…I’d go, but either you or Lily should go first so that those of us without wind magic can stay in one piece.”

Last edited:
Lavin would move a bit forward once she's out of the passage.
Well, assuming she only went forward and not down, she'd hit a wall. But if Ertwin gave her instructions, and she went down as well, then she'd reach the platform and the opening.

@Champion Greninjoid “Yeah, but, after a while I got so used to the, that even when we went back to our old body and everything I still… I don’t know, everything just felt so dull, and…I guess I started to crave it.”

Last edited:
The ferryman rose from the crashed plane.. he had been studying it for quite a while..

He decided to walk towards [wherever anyone is conveniently, so where am I going..?]

(IIRC Cas was with Tom so)
Cas looks around. Tom might notice that he seems very slightly worried about something.

Well if you do feel free to start near Twilight's house because I can't introduce him until someone does so
(Here we go.)

A blue portal opens up next to Twilight's house. A strange black puff pops out, hitting a window and then dropping onto the ground.
Anyone inside would probably be able to hear something hit the window.

Back
Top Bottom