IC Random Journey in The Universe (IC)

Dark then turns forward and notices the mountains.
"Those mountains look good for spotting villages. How about we head up those, Wave?"

"Sure. I'm always looking for more customers. After all, I'm looking to buy a new instrument that might cost a bit."
"Cool. I was thinking Twilight and I could ask some locals and... oh, I swear I keep..."
Dark turns to Twilight again.
"What was this info you mentioned? And did you see that thing?"

(This might help)
(Right, time for me to not throw a buncha lore on how the map works at you guys >:3)
"We need to narrow down areas my friends could be in. I doubt any villages would have info, because it has a few things that need to be done that are pretty specific. Also, couldn't find the weird guy anywhere nearby."

(Right, time for me to not throw a buncha lore on how the map works at you guys >:3)
"We need to narrow down areas my friends could be in. I doubt any villages would have info, because it has a few things that need to be done that are pretty specific. Also, couldn't find the weird guy anywhere nearby."
(Instructions unclear, pressing subject for role-play purposes)
"Villages would be useful for shelter and supplies..." <Wait... they might not accept steel.>
"But uh, alright? What do you mean by such things then? Wouldn't asking around about if people've seen them be narrowing down where they are?"

(Instructions unclear, pressing subject for role-play purposes)
"Villages would be useful for shelter and supplies..." <Wait... they might not accept steel.>
"But uh, alright? What do you mean by 'specific things' then? Wouldn't asking around about if people've seen them be narrowing down where they are?"
"I doubt it. If someone like Vest, who usually tends to find people pretty quickly, has trouble, I doubt a random villager would have any luck. and there's a few other complications..."
Twilight sighs.
"As for those "specific things", it involves a specialized map we have access to. It's kind of hard to explain..."

"I doubt it. If someone like Vest, who usually tends to find people pretty quickly, has trouble, I doubt a random villager would have any luck. and there's a few other complications..."
Twilight sighs.
"As for those "specific things", it involves a specialized map we have access to. It's kind of hard to explain..."
Dark nods.
"We can discuss that map later then. Once we've found a good spot to rest."
(Now a question: Simple, how fast do the light rays go?)

(Depends on how strong Wave is. If he's using his full potential, the maximum speed would be capped at 343 meters per second, since the actual speed of sound travels at this pace. He is tired right now, so I'll say that he'll be able to propel the rays to at least 114 meters per second.)

(Depends on how strong Wave is. If he's using his full potential, the maximum speed would be capped at 343 meters per second, since the actual speed of sound travels at this pace. He is tired right now, so I'll say that he'll be able to propel the rays to at least 114 meters per second.)
(Wowza.)
Due to how fast the light rays move, the three make really good headway. They can already see the cave at the foot of the mountain.
"Who wants to take a rest? That cave over there looks good."

<I wouldn't say easily...> (Little do you know, Dark)
Dark clears his throat.
"We can either rest at the mountaintop once we ascend (which would let us survey our surroundings) or go in this cave now." Dark turns around to face Wave and Twilight. "Thoughts, you two?"

Back
Top Bottom