IC Random Journey in The Universe (IC)

"Sure. Mountaintops are a good resting place since I can easily find nearby towns."
(Gonna be a lot less active because my days are now getting really busy. So just assume that Wave can't speak much right now due to being tired.)

"Sure. Mountaintops are a good resting place since I can easily find nearby towns."
(Gonna be a lot less active because my days are now getting really busy. So just assume that Wave can't speak much right now due to being tired.)
(Alright. But, do you mind if I do a few assumptions here and there? To move to things along?)
“Then up the mountain we go.”
Anyway, one such assumption I will be making is that Wave directs the remaining two rays up the mountain.
(Shall we do a time skip to the top? Only if no one wants to have something said or has anything planned to happen during the ascent.)

@Champion Greninjoid “Yeah, but, after a while I got so used to the, that even when we went back to our old body and everything I still… I don’t know, everything just felt so dull, and…I guess I started to crave it.”
“I used to feel that way too… and I suppose I do still wish there was more to do sometimes, but the more… fighting, we do, the more death we see, we become desensitized to it. And I just don’t want death and destruction to be the norm again.”

(I don't mind a timeskip.)
(I only have plans for reintroducing Aurica at the top of the mountain, so I'm fine with a timeskip)
(Alrighty, that’s enough people not dissenting…)
A few minutes later, Dark, Twilight, and Wave, reach the mountaintop. There is exactly one oak tree, which looks nice to rest under with the grass patches. The mountain's a bit high up, too. Nowhere near the clouds, but still.
(Question, Esther. Is it likely anything of note in this RP would be visible?)

(Probably not, but others might have better answers)
(Hm. Eh. Alright. Time to yeet this question to the cosmos others)

(Ahem: Alrightie, everyone else: Three characters on a (relatively tall) mountain near the forest the Ferryman was in. Besides that, I have zero context.
Is there anything of note in this RP that could be visible from the top of said mountain?)

Dark jumps off the light ray and runs close to the edge to start surveying their current surroundings.

(I need to learn how to actually memorize colors sometimes...)
There would be someone else at the top of the mountain.

(Cities, Villages, Deserts, etc.)
(Would they happen to be important?)
(I need to learn how to actually memorize colors sometimes...)
There would be someone else at the top of the mountain.
Fortunately, Dark actually notices them after turning around to check on Wave and Twilight. <...later.>
Dark keeps a listen out for if they move, but simply turns back to continue noting the surrounding area's geography. So far, he's already spotted a city. <Cool. Cities are even better than villages.>

Back
Top Bottom