IC Random Journey in The Universe (IC)

Well, it would take a while, mainly because Izviing would keep telling Esidur about details he missed, but he'd still be successful despite his roll of 10.

Well, he'd be able to do that, as Izviing's floor is ice, and it is large enough, though because of how flat it is, being a floor and all, it is still going to feel quite strange, and he'd feel his magic kind of lessening.

"*I never tried myself. I just use the ability to sense anything else touching the same piece of ice I am touching. And you likely could somewhat connect yourself to it, as that is more or less how I have the statues designed, I just would recommend not putting your consciousness in it, especislly considering how I am not sure how it would affect the runes or the ability to change forms.

"*That makes sense, however I personally have been more worried of simply getting stuck due to an unusual form preventing me from using my ice manipulation abilities.*"

He'd be able to do that without too much difficulty, though Izviing would have to start out by giving some advice, which he seems to have gotten better at as well.

Back
Top Bottom