IC Random Journey in The Universe (IC)

(Alright then)

(I gtg for a bit to do something.)

Edit:
As the streets are presumably empty due to the place being rather war torn...
B: "...where is everyone?"
S: "Seems like another force got here before us."

Edit #2:
A walkie talkie then crackles to life on the butterfly person's belt.
<{Vex here. Status report. Over.}>
The butterfly person picks up the walkie talkie. <{Looks deserted, for now. No defences from what we've seen so far. Over.}>
<{Sounds...interesting. Over.}>
<{Proceed. Over.}>

The butterfly person then puts the walkie talkie back, and starts looking around for any signs of life with the stone armour person.

(Edit #3: @Dragonwolf73)

Last edited:
Well, there would definitely be quite a bit of life in some parts of the city at the moment, mostly away from the center and western parts, but no sign of any military.

B: "Looks like we missed something then."
S: "Well..."
S: "Looks like it wouldn't hurt to just ask around then."
B: "Alright then?"

The two then head into the nearest occupied building they can find.

Well, that could be a random house, or restaurant, or the potion shoo because everyone seems to end up at the potion shop anyway.

Vinessa starts dozing off, as Dark heads to some sort of imaginary camp perimeter he made up in his head. Which constitutes standing a bit far from the still-burning fire

Well the shop's clearly in good condition. There's various potions on display and there also seem to be a few presumably magic items there as well. (And those ones are in like a closed container.)
Although no one seems to be there right now.

The two pay no heed to the things on display.
B: "Odd...the lights are on."
S: "Maybe the clerk's just in the back."
S: "HELLO?"

(Well it's not really a bell.)

"It seems my presence is being requested in the store again."
Rune would head back to the store.

The two in the store could see a dragon coming out of the backroom.

(Well it's not really a bell.)
(Alright then.)
(Call button then?)

"It seems my presence is being requested in the store again."
Rune would head back to the store.

The two in the store could see a dragon coming out of the backroom.
The stone armoured person looks at the dragon, while the butterfly person now decides to take a closer look at the items on display.
S: "Hey."

"Apologies for not being here but today hasn't been particularly busy in the store, while there have been a lot of other matters."
Well there's of course the potions, most of the other items are mostly just jewellery. Basically all however are things made of metal (Particularly gold) that are worn.

"Apologies for not being here but today hasn't been particularly busy in the store, while there have been a lot of other matters."
S: "That's alright."
S: "We're not exactly paying customers, anyway..."
S: "We're just travellers. She and I."
The armoured guy then gestures to the butterfly person behind him.

Well there's of course the potions, most of the other items are mostly just jewellery. Basically all however are things made of metal (Particularly gold) that are worn.
B: <Nothing of note, I suppose.>

"So what are you here for then?"
S: "Just some general information, if you don't mind."
The armoured person leans their arm on the counter.
S: "Such as... did something happen to this city?"
S: "It isn't quite as... bustling as one would expect."

The butterfly person now takes a look outside, through any windows that the shop has.

"Hostile occupation."

The ATV would drive into city again, this time focusing more on mapping it than just determining the level of technology.

Back
Top Bottom