IC Random Journey in The Universe (IC)

Planning:
-------------------------

"...well. Think I'll just let you guys workshop that then."
"I've got business to attend to. Come on, Carl."

Vex waves for Carl to come along, before both start taking their leave out of the building.
"Right. ...Actually, before you do go, any thoughts on the name Starfall?"

Operation Crow's Talon:

The shifter then starts trying to close the distance.
They would be successful, leading to Devon stopping and turning to face the shifter.

Planning:
"Right. ...Actually, before you do go, any thoughts on the name Starfall?"
Vex stops with Carl, looking back.
"...that's a nice name."
"You going to use that?"

Operation Crow's Talon:
They would be successful, leading to Devon stopping and turning to face the shifter.
First off, the shifter tries again at using telekinesis to take back their knife from Devon's leg.
If that doesn't work, which they're expecting, the shifter tries sweep-kicking Devon instead to trip them up.

"Yeah, if everyone else is all right with it."
It doesn't work, but...
(D20 =1)
...I guess Devon just collapses anyway from his earlier wounds?

Operation Crow's Talon:
It doesn't work, but...
(D20 =1)
...I guess Devon just collapses anyway from his earlier wounds?
The shifter then, slightly confused, takes their knife and looks around for any other hostiles.
If no one else of such description is seen, they call in backup to their area.

Lukas then looks at the others.
Well Lorra, Juniper, and Rune are all there.

--------------------------------------------

The sniper would take a quick subsonic shot towards the building on the opposite side of the street, trying to get somewhat close to a window, but before the shot hits the building, it would accelerate and redirect itself towards one of the fliers, specifically one that would be away from the sniper's actual position.
The sniper would also have gotten back on the move as soon as the projectile left the barrel.

Delta would enter a building.

Forest:

"...do you guys get the feeling you're being watched?"
"I don't, yet..."

Dark continues looking around.
Lya shrugs.
Bad guys:
Avaline: "Stop."
Hannah stops.
Avaline: "...in front of us is the path they were taking. I see footsteps, so we should head south now."
Hannah nods, before taking the group south, moving some distance away from the path so they aren't seen as soon as they catch up by bounding along.

(Avaline: How fun.)

(Bill: ...ok.)

Plant Journeys:

"You don't know anything about what in the world they have against Esther and Myrica and their friends?"
Fiaris: "Sadly not."

"Well, what happened was that they left and caused a bunch of death and destruction as they did, and then, uh, well there was some time before Daybreak ardived, but when they did they got into comflict with Swaasnia, so now we're allied with them against Swaasnia."

"I see."

(Oh, and @Dragonwolf73 and @Banana_Square_5 as for whether any of my characters would be there to help Devon. Well, it would depend if his route was known to them, and if they had a way to know that he was in trouble, because the only character that could've helped otherwise is currently basically in a coma I guess for the foreseeable future.)

Last edited:
Planning:
Vex and Carl then nod, taking their leave.

Operation Crow's Talon:
The sniper would take a quick subsonic shot towards the building on the opposite side of the street, trying to get somewhat close to a window, but before the shot hits the building, it would accelerate and redirect itself towards one of the fliers, specifically one that would be away from the sniper's actual position.
The sniper would also have gotten back on the move as soon as the projectile left the barrel.
(D20: 4)
The flier is killed with that shot, prompting the other flier to turn invisible.
"SNIPER. DEFENSIVE MEASURES. FIND THEM, NOW."
The flier starts flying amongst the buildings more rapidly, searching for them while trying to be as difficult a target to hit as possible.

Amongst the ground troops would happen to be a bat person, though all of them are currently just taking cover by heading inside a buidling.

Delta would enter a building.
The whip flier rushes after them, still trying to neutralise them by whipping them.

Forest:
Lya shrugs.
"Let's just keep moving then."

Ginen's squadron still continues south.

Plant Journeys:
Fiaris: "Sadly not."
"What do you know about them then?"

Back