IC Random Journey in The Universe (IC)

(I’m back, what happened and where is everyone?)
(Dimitri is now a werewolf and had a small fight with David, something is going on with Esther, almost everyone is at camp, David is talking to Earnest about a cult.)
("Mostly revive people and get worshipped in public for some reason. seriously, whenever a member of the cult finds me they just bow down and start shouting at everyone that a god walks among them... They're weird.")
((camp))
"*That just sounds weird... have you revived all of them?*"

("No, only like half of them have died. the rest just heard about it I guess.. Like I said, They're all VERY weird. on the other hand, they bring me food most of the time, which is why you never see me having to hunt even though i'm very skilled at it.")

("No, only like half of them have died. the rest just heard about it I guess.. Like I said, They're all VERY weird. on the other hand, they bring me food most of the time, which is why you never see me having to hunt even though i'm very skilled at it.")
"*Well... uhh... that's... umm... something. Anyway, in case something happens, are you able to revive someone yourself or do you need an assistant?*"

Oh no, I've never died. but I could probably revive myself given there was a recently-dead animal within a five-mile radius. I'm very skilled, but it's best to have a resurrection cow. that guarantees that the PDP will be revived.
*earnest looks at max*
(*(Hello, max.)*)

("No, goats eat trash and weird things like boots and stuff. very unclean blood. cows simply eat grass and flowers. much cleaner. Don't know why the other cults use goats.")

Esther is still at the open field, being stressed out.
*thinking: "this is why I usually don't mention anything about that battle..."*

("Unholy water is to give the cow's blood the power to bring things back to life. for some reason, holy water just doesn't do it. very strange. I tried holy water one time, the person came back, but they immediately spontaneously combusted.")

Back
Top Bottom