IC Random Journey in The Universe (IC)

("Three. after that, they are driven mad, and they kill themselves. I've found it's best to let them move on after two, because almost nobody can handle dying three times.")

("hm. hard to decide. There have been so many things, I can't choose which wonderfully gory ritual was my favorite traumatizing memory.")
(*(you're a horrible liar max. I won't push it if you don't want me to, just tell me you don't want to talk about it.)*)

(*(MAX. you aren't being clear. TELL ME STRAIGHT UP that you don't want to talk about it, or i'll FORCE IT OUT OF YOU.)*)
("... Ah yes, what a wonderfully bloody day for me and the former cult. Well, the rough explanation is, they murdered a whole city, and every different person was killed a different, wonderful, bloody way. they even took the time to hang up everyone's intestines as party streamers for when the one remaining member of the cult and I arrived to try to catch them. Of course, they were long gone by the time we located them and got there.")

Esther is just sitting at the open field, occasionally looking around to see if there are any enemies nearby.

("... Hornet. Hornet was. I literally just told you that. I have to admit, they were VERY talented at murdering. but they were also my most unstable revival.")

("Mentally. they were very unstable in the mental department. it was wonderful to look at the murders though. so much fun to dispose of too.")
(*(I see. that's no good for you then. we can try to find a cure..?)*)

Back
Top Bottom