IC Random Journey in The Universe (IC)

Solaris goes in. Inside, was a bluish dimension, in which the gravity is slightly weaker. There were 5 doors, Solaris travels through all of them, but the lead to nowhere, it seems like the doors where just there to show. "This dimension feels empty and... Light..."

October also enters, and looks around.
(Also, I realized recently that at the moment, my side characters have been doing more than my main characters.)

October also enters, and looks around.
(Also, I realized recently that at the moment, my side characters have been doing more than my main characters.)
(I mean, any character could become the main focus at any given moment. Same for any character could become "dead".)

In the direction October was looking at, there were 5 dancing cultist decoys dancing, they all did different dances but each one of them repeated the same dance moves over and over again, they also have a protective shield around them.

Solaris also turns to look at the dancing cultist decoys, "who knew? Even the Lunar Cultists had a silly side."

(It still just feels cursed in my opinion.)
October looks confused.
"Expect something like that in a bunch of pocket dimensions." Solaris checks around the rest of the room, but there is just nothing. "Alright, there is nothing else. Let's go to another portal." Solaris goes out of the navy blue portal, waiting for October to arrive as well.
(No you choose what the next dimension is gonna be like.)

October also arrives.
(Uhh... my decision making skills are basically garbage...)
(Oh.)
There were two other portals nearby this one, one of them looked like void black, the other was... bright red? "Alright, we go through the less dangerous one. I suppose it is the red one." Solaris steps in to see a bunch of doors around them. The the walls, the ground, and the sky were red. The doors were red too.

October: "this looks dangerous..."
"These Lunar Cultists sure are weird." Solaris goes through one of the doors on the edge of the portal. He goes in and finds himself going through the door on the other side next to the portal. Making him go through a loop. "Hmm, these Lunar Cultists must be up to something." Solaris starts writing in his journal.

October quickly checks his notebook, and updates the text on one of the pages.
Meanwhile, Solaris finishes writing and goes through another door. He found himself standing between a very high flying door. He jumps down and summons a magic trampoline to break his fall, "Alright, I think these doors are connected to other doors in random areas."

October: "looks like it."
Solaris goes outside and looks at the black portal, "I can tell this one is dangerous." He goes in only to end up in a dimension with nothing but another portal. The other portal just leads him back to the red dimension, "Hmm, these portals are somewhat connected. I wonder how those Cultists managed to do all of that." Solaris writes in his journal again, "Connected portals."

October looks around the forest.
Ellion has been existing the whole time.
Solaris looks around the forest as well, following his map. He makes a signal that tells October that he found another portal. It looked like the Lunatic Cultist, but he was squashed and torn until he became a ring. He waits for October to arrive.

October arrives too.

Esther is sitting on the log, which she had moved to the new location for camp.
Solaris goes inside. There lay a completely black dimension. With a gravel road leading up to a button. Solaris writes in his journal, "Suspicious button."

Back
Top Bottom