IC Random Journey in The Universe (IC)

Angel nods. “You have great friends, you’re able to take care of yourself, and you you’re a mother to Aqua. Those are all things that I don’t have.”

The second hatchling lets go and lets Thracia separate them.
(Also, yes, the men did give Aleron the list.)

Resham flies down to Lin.

The first hatchling lets go as well, though the left head takes a bit longer to do so.
Thracia now sets the two hatchlings away from eachother.

Well, I can be your friend, and I'm sure Marianne would be willing to be yours too. As for learning to take care of yourself, what I did was have a strict training schedule and survive few assassination attempts... As for becoming a parent, you just need to wait for that special someone (or egg in my case).

Thracialooks at the two hatchlings to just check their conditions.
The first hatchling goes to sleep as well.

(*Yes please.*)

We all feel like that sometimes. Best thing you can do is do something you enjoy, or maybe try and find your soulmate or something.You have a nice face and personality, I'm sure you'll find someone if you so wish.

Angel gets a slight glimmer of hope, but then she frowns. “But...I don’t deserve something like that. I didn’t only fail my one goal...I’m the one who caused it in the first place. Why should I be able to have something like that?”

I've messed up myself. I should have stayed back to save Emile. But we cannot turn back the hands of time, we can only forgive ourselves and learn from our errors.

Angel doesn’t seem too convinced, or rather, they don’t want to be convinced. “But...that was my one meaning in life, without it...what am I even here for?”

Back
Top Bottom