IC Random Journey in The Universe (IC)

"I cannot tell from here, however shooting one infected wolf will not change much. I would recommend not shooting for now. Anyway, as for the abilities, the first thing is they come in stages. I do not believe there is any easy way of finding out which stage someone infected is in, and how long they have until the next stage however."

Lukas walks over to the crack in the ground and looks at it.

"Now, as for what the abilities are... ...There is a void barrier, which is like a shield for infected; voidshot, which is a small shot that is normally used for spreading the infection; voidbeam, which is for combat; the ability to sense the void; voidglide, which is teleportation to infected areas; and any abilities you may have had before you were infected would spread the void. There are also a few more minor abilities, however I do not currently have details on them."

Lukas decides to back away from the crack before he falls in, then sits down and watches it.

*Marcus would decide to walk into the voidlands. And I assume the two infections counteract each other, meaning no void gets removed, but he doesn't get infected with void*

(Either that or the void overtakes the other one, personally think I'd go for the two negating each other. Or in other words, nothing really happening)

Lukas can see Zeyrix gliding down, landing in the cave. He's pretty confused as to what it is.
"That's interesting. By what I've seen, only Xenomite Stage Three or worse has special abilities."

(By the way, I thought of an idea - if Xenomite and void were to come in contact, Void Xenomite would be created, which would be a pretty big deal. But then again, that'll probably only happen in testing, if it even would happen.)

Back
Top Bottom