IC Random Journey in The Universe (IC)

<<What person?>>

They seem to be there to light up the room, however there also seems to be something else they're supposed to do, but they weren't drawn correctly.

<<I haven't asked them, but they're wearing a lot of clothing, seem to be some sort of ghost, and they keep muttering about "finding a new master" or something. I tried asking people around, and nobody gave answers."

<<The weirdest thing is, I called Marcus to ask who that was, he spent 30 minutes talking about dimensional rifts and other crap like that.>>

<<One moment...>>
Jack hangs up, and calls Marcus.

They seem to have been meant to be part of some defense system, but there isn't enough information to say specifically what they were meant to do.

<<I was talking to Forrest, and she mentioned a strange man outside of the warehouse. She also mentioned she talked to you, and you started talking about other universes.>>

"*Alright. Do you see anything that seems to be a door?*"

<<Well, I haven't actually seen them, but I think Forrest said they look like a ghost.>>

There isn't a door visible, but there is something that looks like part of a rune on one of the walls.

Back
Top Bottom