IC Random Journey in The Universe (IC)

(Seeing as how no one so far has reacted to Nova and the wyvern, I might as well have a character do so.)

Nova and the wyvern might see a dragon with its right hindleg appearing to have been replaced by a mechanical one. (Also worth mentioning that if Nova were to know what the void-infection is the dragon appears infected. And also there would be a pretty horrid smell once they got close enough.)
Nova notices the dragon, and just like with the wyvern, pulls out his bow in case the dragon is hostile.
(Nova doesn't know what the void-infection is. I don't know what it is either.)

“So what was that all about then? And why was the password for that file the aliases of the two most common parallel universes?”

“So what was that all about then? And why was the password for that file the aliases of the two most common parallel universes?”
“I was just confused about why Red didn’t care about the files being read, considering they’re the one who told me to put a password on it, and the password was simple because I didn’t see the point in making it difficult to guess, as no one’s ever come here before. And where’s your friend, anyway? I haven’t seen them in a while.”

"-Well, the most likely group responsible for the nanites is the Silver Shadows, and I know that their major bases have highly advanced medical facilities. Those facilities are hopefully capable of removing the nanites. Only problem is how well guarded those bases are.-"

"-They're an organization consisting of soldiers and assassins for hire, and they've managed to acquire a highly advanced AI a few years ago, allowing them to seriously expand their business thanks to the technologies it allowed them to create-"

Back
Top Bottom