IC Random Journey in The Universe (IC)

She turns to Red. "Alright, so, what was that in that file?"

Be walks through the woods with her familiar.
“Just some information on someone she used to know.”
“<So, kid. You’ve been busy, huh.>”
*Someone who looks kinda like Klaire is standing a few feet in front of Madeline. It can be seen on the monitor that they are holding a knife behind their back*

Luci looks at the screen. "Who's the kid?"
“I’m not really sure. Madeline just calls them ‘The Human’.”
“<Look. I’ll give you some advice on fighting my friend up ahead. Don’t.>”
*Madeline disappears from the monitor and reappears in the room with Red, Swap, and Luci*
“Back.”

*The kid keeps walking*

"Why, you got friends in there?"
“Um, yeah. The place was created directly from my consciousness, so pretty much everyone in there are friends. Not the originals, but... All I have to do is introduce a new variable, and they should stay occupied for a while. I’m kinda out of good ideas, though. The musical only kept them occupied for 2 iterations.”

"Well, maybe if there was a way to get me in there without corrupting the timeline?"
“Huh... A new person to interact with... That’d hold them off for a while. I just need to convince them to reset.”
*Madeline disappears and reappears on the monitor*

*The kid looks at them, confused*
”You... aren’t supposed to be here yet.l

“Change of plans. Reset. Now.”
“Why should I? We both know that I’m the one with the power here.”
“We both know that I can kill you over, and over, and over... You know how boring that will be for you.”
“Oh really? Why wouldn’t you have used an attack like that before.”
*A red heart appears in front of them, starting an encounter*

“Welp.”
*Madeline flicks their wrist and the heart shatters*

*The kid collapses to the ground, seemingly dead, and then the monitor goes to static. About 5 seconds, later it comes back on again*
“Welp.”
*Madeline flicks their wrist and the heart shatters*

*The kid collapses to the ground, seemingly dead, and then the monitor goes to static. About 5 seconds, later it comes back on again. This process goes on about 20 times*

“Pretty aggressive and selfish. Then again, nearly everyone in my world is.”
((I’ll be active for a while in about 20 minutes to half an hour, sorry for the long stretch of inactivity))

Back
Top Bottom