IC Random Journey in The Universe (IC)

"*...Now that I think of it, something we'll need to find out from the first volunteer is whether or not the void can access memories, because if it can, we'd need someone that has no memories of the implant to be infected. Anyway, I think I see the lab.*"
Lukas flies over to somewhere, then lands outside of the entrance to Streyll's lab.

"*Then, Ertwin, if you volunteer, we may have to erase your memories of the implant, and replace them with something else.*"
Lukas heads inside the lab and looks around, then starts searching the lab.

"*I'm willing to take that risk.*"
My characters search as well.
Probably worth noting that a lot of the lab and research therein should've been lost because of Dijth and Ivyss doing their thing with the lab.

"*Alright.*"

After a while Tarrah might find a small cracked container that contains a sample of the void that seems to not have most of the mental effects, but still has the hivemind.

Lukas walks over to him.
"*Alright, first you need to be cured, then we'll head to the edge of the void, and I'll inject you with the implant. The implant should disguise itself and your memeories of it once it is active, and then we will infect you with the modified version. So, are you ready?*"

Back
Top Bottom