IC Random Journey in The Universe (IC)

<<I can manage the loss of a ship.>>
Renati's ship would start heading towards the other ship, while also opening fire with its single railgun, the heat beam, and some kind of partly organic weapon which would fire a voidbeam.
Meanwhile, the ship would also deploy a small mech, which would then start flying towards the other ship.

Niyr walks through the door, then looks for somewhere to sit down.

The ship would fire a single projectile at Renati's ship, which, upon contact, would focus :red:tons of gravity all towards the contact point.
The mech meanwhile would have 5 rounds of fire from 16 railguns focused on it.
The ship does another FTL dodge, but this time only going 50 metres.

Well the room isn't really designed for a dragon but there would be a spot they could sit down.

Renati's ship would get ripped apart by the projectile, before exploding and sending various fragments flying everywhere, including some infected by the void.
The mech would be blown apart quite quickly, but not before Renati jumps out of it and into space. He'd then pull out some kind of staff and try to teleport inside the ship.

Niyr sits down.

Well there's just a couple problems, the shields block teleportation that isn't done by the ship's own teleporter, and also that he'll have to time it pretty much perfectly as the ship does another 200 metres of FTL.

"I am currently in the cockpit."

Lukas might find that he is currently connected to some kind of external system, where he would be able to access two communication things, one of which has options for text, audio, and a currently unavailable option for communication with others connected to the system. He would also be able to access a diagnostics screen that would show his body's current condition.

"Who brought me here?"

Lukas decides to check the diagnostics screen, while also trying to check what the communications things would be connected to in an attempt to find out who he'd be talking to.

"Well, I am the one that is in control of the teleporter, but the one who wanted you teleported was someone called Price."

Well he'd basically still be in the same conndition he was when he got teleported to the ship.
The one with the multiple options would be connected to the repair stations he's connected to
The other seemingly the ship itself.
Also he could request access to cameras and sound sensors.

Niyr would stand up and start walking, before stopping.
"...And where is that room?"

Lukas looks at the room, then decides to see what happens if he tries to use the thing for communication with the ship.

Well, I'll leave that to Sandstorm to determine.

<<I teleported you here at the request of someone called Price.>>

Back
Top Bottom