IC Random Journey in The Universe (IC)

The ferryman walked out into the crash site, looking at the creatures talking to each other.

his weapon was in a very passive position, the tip almost touching the ground, and he was merely an outline with a bit of color from the light of the city.

((What happened while I was gone? I have a lot of notifications to catch up on and all I’ve seen so far that happened since I left is that it started raining and that General Chaos came back.))

"Stop coming closer, I don't know who you are or why you're approaching me, but I will strike."
(oh, you’re approaching me?)

The ferryman suddenly dashed forward at incredible speed, he stuck his spear into the ground and used it to vault over the emberbound, he pulled his spear with him and landed behind him, he began slowly walking forward again, away from the emberbound and towards the crashed plane.

(oh, you’re approaching me?)

The ferryman suddenly dashed forward at incredible speed, he stuck his spear into the ground and used it to vault over the emberbound, he pulled his spear with him and landed behind him, he began slowly walking forward again, away from the emberbound and towards the crashed plane.
(Knew that somebody'd make that reference.) <Well that makes things easier, I should stay on guard though.>

((What happened while I was gone? I have a lot of notifications to catch up on and all I’ve seen so far that happened since I left is that it started raining and that General Chaos came back.))
(It's also dark out now, and I had something planned for if Lavin, Ertwin, Lily, Jay, and Reese went to try to find shelter, considering how from what I remember they were in the forest.)

Back
Top Bottom