IC Random Journey in The Universe (IC)

(For which pages?)
"*I think they can be shiny, but more like shiny ice.*"
"*No, meant would like gift shiny?*"
Rune would look at the wings.
Niyr's wings would in fact seem to have runes on them, but they wouldn't exactly be normal runes, and seem to be combined with some patterns that look like runes but don't seem to have any real function, other than potentially to make the other runes have no effect due to the way everything has been drawn. However, the runes themselves if active would be a combination of life runes, some kinds of blood runes, and various others, that should allow Niyr to heal from several injuries, with it being accelerated by the blood of others. There would also be some stuff with soul runes, though those would be smaller and complex enough that Rune would actually have to take a moment to inspect them.

(alot of them, basically everything after I stopped replying)
(Raieel and Lorra finished their meal out, then went swimming, and had a brief encounter with a few aquatic dragons in an underwater cave; Price got the name Esidur because of his new form, and is currently guarding Izviing's palace after practicing his new abilities with him; and some small progress with a few other interactions, but not much.)
"*...Sure, why not?*"
Gilddas would then go to break off to do something.
Rune would take as much time as it would for them to get the full thing of the runes.
Upon closer inspection, the runes would be of the level where Rune would be able to say that it would be advanced even by their standards. Nothing they wouldn't be able to understand, but something any normal mortal would not be able to understand. It's effect would seem to be related to connecting several souls together, but in such a way that each soul is more or less the exact same, with any souls that are no longer attached to something physical then getting merged with the other souls.

"*Ah, I see. And do you have any idea as to what they do?*"

(I'm not sure, as I was kind of planning for someone else's character to show up for an interaction with them.)

Back
Top Bottom