IC Random Journey in The Universe (IC)

(A sad face)
"..."
(Alright.)

``Oh....ok..!``

He would just follow along with wherever.
"...I'll just go grab some of the apples first."
Dark takes off his scarf.
"You guys go ahead, I'll be a bit."
Vinessa nods and starts heading to Salreuna, gesturing for Burst to follow her.

Dark then walks over to the apples, before looking at Lya.
"Lya, could you go along with Twilight?"

(Alright.)

"...I'll just go grab some of the apples first."
Dark takes off his scarf.
"You guys go ahead, I'll be a bit."
Vinessa nods and starts heading to Salreuna, gesturing for Burst to follow her.

Dark then walks over to the apples, before looking at Lya.
"Lya, could you go along with Twilight?"
"...Sure."

Meanwhile, the convoy heading for Salreuna would be being observed, assuming they have no camouflage or cloaking technology that entirely hides them from orbiting satellites.

Meanwhile, the convoy heading for Salreuna would be being observed, assuming they have no camouflage or cloaking technology that entirely hides them from orbiting satellites.
They indeed have no cloaking technology of the sort. As of right now.

"...Sure."
Dark gives a thumbs up, before taking off his scarf, putting it on the ground, and then starting to put the many apples he found on it.

Vinessa continues heading towards the city, from a different angle to the convoy.

Carl then looks off into the distance where he left the temporary camp the advance force made the night before, spotting the incoming trucks.
"..."
<Hopefully this city can put up at least a little bit of a fight...>
<This'd be a boring takeover otherwise.>

Carl then jumps off the building he was on, manifesting a flame falcon large enough for him to ride, before flying to the edge of Salreuna to meet the convoy.

They indeed have no cloaking technology of the sort. As of right now.
Well then, the following would therefore be happening at some other undisclosed location:

Inside of a room filled with several computer terminals, radar screens, and so on, that generally would look like a CIC, someone working at one of the terminals would get up and turn towards someone standing near the back of the room on a slightly elevated part of the floor.
"Uh, Captain, we may have a bit of a problem..."
"And what kind of problem is that?"
"A column of vehicles is moving towards the city of Salreuna, they look decently advanced as well."
And so the captain would walk over to the person at the terminal, and take a look at what's visible.
"...I see. I'll pass this along."
The captain then walks back up the raised floor and out of the room.

Back
Top Bottom