IC Random Journey in The Universe (IC)

Once there, Izviing would just look about the hall, while several sculptures and platforms would form all at once in the pattern Izviing described.

(And sorry I'm being like this about the thing. I'm just... very particular when it comes to mental effects on my characters. And by that I mean there's about two people in total I currently trust with them, and it actually kind of makes me uncomfortable for anyone else to do them.)
(It's fine. I brought it up in advance for a reason, and this only slightly complicates things.)
(Tarrah could either flee or just refuse. Either of those are valid options. I can see Vex not pushing the 'mind purge')

"Now then."
Vex looks at Tarrah.
"Seems safe enough for you?"

(I also do suppose I should ask how far the effect on Kalvess is meant to go as well.
Like, what counts as betrayal? Actively working against them or supporting their enemies? Or does even quitting count for that?)

(I also do suppose I should ask how far the effect on Kalvess is meant to go as well.
Like, what counts as betrayal? Actively working against them or supporting their enemies? Or does even quitting count for that?)
(I'm going to say that actively working against them and /or supporting their enemies would count, while quitting doesn't.)
(In general, doing anything that is decidedly against Daybreak's best interests counts as betrayal, exceptions notwithstanding.)

Back
Top Bottom