OOC Random Journey in the Universe (OOC)

Oh just wait until I casually do a silly and have Daybreak ask them to commit murder! /hj
He's level 13 I don't think he's getting any kills anytime soon
He also doesn't have Eleci-level ADHD so he won't be pulling a Sans very quickly (...You had to point that out, huh.) (Yes)

Teri in the background being a pacifist supreme:

He's level 13 I don't think he's getting any kills anytime soon
He also doesn't have Eleci-level ADHD so he won't be pulling a Sans very quickly (...You had to point that out, huh.) (Yes)

Teri in the background being a pacifist supreme:
Well.

Even I'm not sure how exactly things will turn out but
I'll cook as things get moving.

Well.

Even I'm not sure how exactly things will turn out but
I'll cook as things get moving.
It's gonna be interesting
None of us signed up for this and I am absolutely getting out when I have a chance
Bold of you to assume you'd have to wait for a chance.
Shut up.

Yeah, I'll say you are.
For posting in roleplays I'd also recommend looking at my signature here, as it also has a list of symbols and such used for indicating what things mean.
I'm about to go myself but I'm certain other people here can help if you have questions.
Btw, my font color for Icharugg is #bf6c19.
Also, I wanted to add another character, so uhhh here he is (It's also kind of adding another group of people, but I'll get to that eventually)
Character Name:

Character Nickname:
Acre
Character Gender:
Male
Character Age:
Character Alignment:
Good
Character Appearance:
A muscular man with large glasses, a big intellect, often seen in camouflage gear and a dark red ski mask.
Character Species:
Human
Character Height:
5'11"
Character Weight:
168 lbs
Character Personality:
A very positive, cheerful, but also careful personality
Character Equipment:
Camouflage gear, dark red ski mask, large glasses, and a m14 advanced battle rifle.
Character Abilities:
A large intellect, helpful for making battle strategies, getting out of tight situations, and staying out of sight.
Character Backstory:
He was originally a soldier for the Greek Compound, a SubEarth faction. When he found himself in this new land, he used his military skills to construct a base, and created a group known from the outside, as "Powergap solutions", an abandoned chemical facility from a past life. From the inside, however, it is actually called the The Greek Hand, after his old faction.
Character Quirks:
He is very charming, easily catching the attention of most young women.
Character Flaws:
He is not very good with hand-to-hand combat, and he has bad eyesight (hence the glasses).
Extras/Trivia:
N/a

Name: The Greek Hand (Known to the outside as "Powergap solutions"
Leader: Acre
Notable Members (Optional): Ltn. Roosevelt, Durby, and Agliath the ghost
World of Origin: Technically SubEarth, but originated in IC
Important Bases (Optional, but recommended): Old Powergap Solutions building, and 1 deep into the mountains in the north.
General Strategy: They've heard rumors of both the search party travelling around, and the force trying to control the world. They are just staying hidden for the time being, getting prepared militarily for battle.
Goals: BE PREPARED
Troops & Equipment: Over 1 hundred troops, most from different worlds. A huge stash of weaponry, including makeshift axes, bows, normal swords, guns, grenades, bombs, nets, tanks, electrical equipment, and missiles are in production. They also have flamethrowers, gas masks, and plenty of armor (knight armor, military-grade armor, etc.)

I'm bored so can I join as the Devourer of Gods?

Attachments

• Devourer of Gods.gif
    Devourer of Gods.gif
    392.9 KB · Views: 7
I'm bored so can I join as the Devourer of Gods?
Devourer of Gods I'm pretty sure would be too OP, for one

Second off, there's an application form in the first post. (Seriously, is it not a thing to read the OP? Why does everyone go straight to just asking questions that are answered in the first post?)

Then I will do The Rat Man

Name:The Rat Man

Alignment (Good, bad, maybe even neutral..?): bad

Appearance (Pictures or Description):
THE RAT MAN GIF EDITION!.gif

Species:Rat

Personality: Violent, Greedy and Insane

Equipment/Weapons and Armor: Shotgun, ghost busting arsenal

Abilities: very good at using guns

Quirks: has a habit of kicking doors down

Flaws: will probably kick your door down

Extras:speaks in a Swedish accent and always talks about stupid things

Name: Ryudo Imantsi

Alignment (Good, bad, maybe even neutral..?): Antagonist

Appearance (Pictures or Description): Tall and imposing. Built like a truck, and hits like one too. His back has a large tattoo diagram of moon phases, carved in as scars. Internally, he possesses many metal plates and bone replacements, a treatment for past injuries.

Species: Human

Personality: Cruel and sadistic. Power hungry. Prone to tunnel vision when achieving goals.

Equipment/Weapons and Armor: N/A, fights barehand

Abilities:
- Above average strength
- Durable

Quirks:
- Few moral qualms

Flaws:
- Bit of a brute
- Hyperfocuses on his goals, often failing to account for unplanned obstacles

Extras:
I wonder if the moon motif means anything?

Name: Ryudo Imantsi

Alignment (Good, bad, maybe even neutral..?): Antagonist

Appearance (Pictures or Description): Tall and imposing. Built like a truck, and hits like one too. His back has a large tattoo diagram of moon phases, carved in as scars. Internally, he possesses many metal plates and bone replacements, a treatment for past injuries.

Species: Human

Personality: Cruel and sadistic. Power hungry. Prone to tunnel vision when achieving goals.

Equipment/Weapons and Armor: N/A, fights barehand

Abilities:
- Above average strength
- Durable

Quirks:
- Few moral qualms

Flaws:
- Bit of a brute
- Hyperfocuses on his goals, often failing to account for unplanned obstacles

Extras:
I wonder if the moon motif means anything?
Accepted.
I'm certain only good can come from that moon motif.

Not that it matters, mostly because I don't use this thread anyway, but I am removing my character from here because they need a lot of work. I might repost a new character form when I am done.

Back
Top Bottom