OOC Random Journey in the Universe (OOC)

I've noticed that a lot of characters have different templates for each. I don't get why we don't have a consistent template.

Maybe. Thanks. I'll try getting through my list of characters. Of course, Marcus' and Ford's pages are most likely gonna be work in progress ones, since they require high maintenance.

I want to join this rp so here is my character, plz accept him

Character Name: He might have forgotten by now...

Character Nickname: Enigma

Character Gender: Male

Character Age: 19

Character Appearance: View attachment 285492

Character Species: Human

Character Height: 5’6”

Character Weight: 125 lbs

Character Personality: Vain in the way that they will duck under cover to fix their hair in the middle of combat. A good secret keeper, and very caring (but likes to hide it)

Character Equipment: 1 each of Mega ring, anklet, necklace, And 2 mega bracelets. He also has a LOT of bottled water.

Character Abilities: Can create elemental shirikin, and is very accurate. Immune to magic.

Character Backstory: At the age of 11, he went out to become Pokémon champion of the Kalos region, and succeeded in only 2 months. He was defeated at age 14 by Diantha. He then decided to explore the world, and he met some of the greatest trainers in the world.

Character Quirks: Likes to make an entrance the most dramatic way possible. Gets headaches often. Collects mega stones.

Character Flaws: How vain he is.

Extras/Trivia: Enigma uses all of his jewelry in battle to mega evolve up to 6 Pokémon at a time. It is for this reason that he got the nickname Enigma. His chat color is this.

Other stuff I forgot: When angry, Gets massive power boost, and is able to use combat magic. Kinda like Sans, actually. When in this state, chat color is this.
Pokémon team:
View attachment 285494

Enigma also uses Pokémon he borrowed from a friend, and the legendary Pokémon he has met.
View attachment 285495
His Meowstic is his partner and he keeps it out of its pokeball, so I made a write up for it as well.
Name: Meowstic (I couldn’t think of a nickname)
Personality: Meowstic knows A LOT, and seems to expect everyone else to be that way as well, becoming annoyed with “inferior beings”. She has a short temper, and becomes exasperated easily.
Abilities: Telekinesis and Telepathy
Moves: Future Sight, Hone Claws, Night Slash, Focus blast.
Quirks: Can become (more) irritable after getting wet.
Character flaws: slow to trust anyone (Seen as) less intelligent.
Extras/trivia: When she uses telepathy, her chat color is this.
Name: (To be decided)

Appearance (Pictures or Description): Small wyvern with a combination of white and black scales and antler style horns. Fits in the palm of your hand. Has crystal claws. Has a pair of short whiskers on his snout.

Species: Wyvern

Personality: Strategic, reasonable. Gets mildly defensive if you boop him. Likes tea and biscuits. Will fight you (and probably lose)

Equipment/Weapons and armor: Has natural hard scales

Abilities: Skilled in black, white magic. Has basic psychic abilities

Quirks: Likes tea, is somewhat intelligent

Flaws: Clumsy, scared of the dark, scared of being alone
HELL YES LET'S DO THIS
I'm really excited about more characters joining

Rhea:
1596453442330.png

Name: Tubbs

Appearance (Pictures or Description): Large fat tabby cat with grey stripes. Nothing special.

Species: Cat

Personality: Snarky, sassy, and loves being pet. Hates dogs. Loves food, will fight you.

Equipment/Weapons and armor: It is a cat, it has nothing

Ablities: CHONK, if you can really call that an ability. Other than that, nothing else. It's a cat.

Quirks: Likes eating, quotes too many vines.

Flaws: Can't run fast, can come off as rude

YES
also, I just realized...
I have a hand made plush that is basically how Tubbs looks. (Not exactly, but how I imagine Tubbs.)

Back
Top Bottom