OOC Random Journey in the Universe (OOC)

Yes.
The EoC underestimated the power of riding a flamingo. (I was riding that mount during the entire battle)
and I might have prepared a bit too much...

Well, I missed the last 100 pages and at this point I've just decided to give up on reading them and just make a character.
Name: Aaron

Appearance (Pictures or Description): Average in height, pale skin, blond hair, green eyes, not particularly muscular, and not particularly fat or skinny. In other words, he looks average.
He almost always wears his jacket, which is brown in color and slightly too small for him.

Species: Human

Personality: Aaron is brave and cool under pressure, friendly, and completely fascinated by all forms of magic. He cares a lot about people he considers friends, and will take great risks to protect them from harm.

Equipment/Weapons and armor: A revolver and an enchanted backpack that basically functions like a bag of holding.
The backpack contains: Basic survival gear, (first aid kit, knife, matches, flashlight, etc.) large amounts of ammo for his revolver, and some various other stuff. (The various other stuff is nothing major)

Abilities: None.

Quirks: Large amounts of stamina, high pain tolerance, and a good shot with a pistol.

Flaws: He'd do nearly anything to learn some magic, and that could potentially be used against him. He's unskilled at unarmed combat.

Text Color: Green

Last edited:
Can't supply them all, so I'll explain the ones I can remember.
I have Jarvis, Ford, Jeff, Wire, and Austin. Don't need to remember Krieg or Gamma, and Chaos is softlocked currently.
SwappyLan25 has Lan.
Elyvir has Victor, Cyril, Ingrid, and Alexandria.
Ghostrix has Neo, Darian, Max, and Σ.
Esther has lots of characters, usually explaining the location of every character at once.
Dragonwolf73 has Streyll and Lukas. Resham doesn't interact with the main plot that much.
Chir' has Fate, Lorra, Rune, Ivyss, Chir' and Dijth. The rest don't do much with the main plot.
YharonΩ (Formerly FirescalesΩ) has The Vessel (which contains Anderson, Hornet, Jackson and Cinnamon), Flare, Alex, and a few others that I can't recall.
Wisp95 has Clot/Melody, Vile, Emil and Angel.
Champion Greninjoid has Madeline, and whatever the shiny Liepard is named. Lupa doesn't do much often.
That's all you need to know. Can't recall the others. Ocram isn't here much at all

Back
Top Bottom