OOC Random Journey in the Universe (OOC)

I have 9 characters if I remember correctly
(Jeralt, Ingrid, Reverie, Verity, Cyril, Victor, Rakkaus, Alexandria, and Roman)

That means I can bring someone new here...
Let's just say I have some big plans.

Character Name:SaltyDog

Character Nickname:Salty

Character Gender:Male

Character Age:15

Character Appearance:See profile pic

Character Species:Human

Character Height:5:10

Character Weight:135 lbs

Character Personality:Impatient, doesn't care what people say.

Character Equipment:Lunatic Cultist Mask, Lunar Cultist Robe, Nebula Armor, Star Wrath, Solar Eruption, Last Prism, Terrarian, Lunar Flare, Daybreak, Vortex Beater, Nebula Arcanum, Vampire Knives, Arkhalis.

Character Abilities: Ability to get stronger depending on certain, different things.

Character Backstory:Wrecked a ship on this island with his friend, (the guide), and is stuck there for decades to come.

Character Quirks:Born to kill, kills any enemies in its path, only npcs that don't pose a threat will survive.

Character Flaws:Has a tendency to forget to put his money in chests, Also always has a full inventory.

Extras/Trivia:Also loves to re-battle bosses for the fun of it (and for the weapons).

Note:This is based directly of my Terraria character and nothing else.

How is this for my second character?
Alright. We'll need to address some issues with this character before we get started. It's a good character base, but it could use a bit of work, try not to take anything I say here too harshly.

The inventory and money thing won't really apply here since it's a text-based RP and everyone can carry almost anything or just have it show up using the powers of Plot convenience.
We also don't use much money in the RP.
Try to give him some better flaws, more applicable ones, please.

The equipment is a bit overpowered, and keep in mind this is NOT solely based on Terraria, so you can give him real equipment if you wish, or discard some of the overpowered equipment and keep a few items.

The quirks aren't really quirks, and considering that the quirks imply he's overpowered and can kill everyone, That's not going to fly. Maybe make him really good at killing, but he can't be completely powerful like that, and since he doesn't have any applicable downfalls, He's sort of a Gary Stu at the moment, or just a really overpowered character if you will. You can list things your character is good at under abilities and quirks if necessary.

The ability doesn't provide much clarification, and I'd really like an explanation as to what it does. and if it's overpowered, you will need to modify it and water it down, especially since your character is already all-powerful, or so it has been implied.

Please try to revise and modify your character sheet and once you re-submit it, I'll go over any issues that might persist, and once we fix all the issues it should be alright.
Keep in mind that none of this is to be taken to heart, and I'm just trying to make sure that your character is fun to roleplay with. you will get better at creating character sheets if you keep trying, and you'll eventually be able to submit a character sheet which nobody needs to critique.

all I have to say is...
F12CFA54-79D3-45E4-BB36-1580AB7CA31E.jpeg

I’ve never had a single regret in my life

Back
Top Bottom