OOC Random Journey in the Universe (OOC)

Screw It, I'm making a new wiki anyway. I'm :red:ing bored and my mood is even worse than before because my phone didn't charge properly.

personally..if there is alot of characters to accept which i can not accep---

Stock got removed from existence by shock

*respawn*

i might need a new admin.

Here's the two new peeps I came up with (Had in storage for months wondering what the heck to do with them)
Name: Teokedi, but goes by Teo.

Appearance (Pictures or Description): Dark Purple hoodie with a light pink mask on (yes, I got some ideas from Jake.exe), but she only has it on when in battle, or it’s raining, or snowstorm or something. Cam’s Twin sister.

Species: Human

Personality: Protective of Cam, and likes him, but won’t admit it either.

Equipment/Weapons and armor: Mask

Abilities: Has tendrils that go out of her back, they can lift things, but nothing heavy, like a human.

Quirks: Cam’s silent, but Teo usually speaks for him a lot.

Flaws: Trusts people, even ones that could turn on her, and her and Cam sometimes disagree.

Theme: Idle: Uwa! So Temperate! By Toby Fox, Battle: Metal Crusher by Toby Fox

Her Text Color is This

Name: Camoredi, but goes by Cam.

Appearance (Pictures or Description): Black headphones with a dark hooded jacket, black pants, and a white shirt. Always keeps his hood on. Teo’s Twin sister.

Species: Human

Personality: Silent, and doesn’t speak much. Likes people that like music. Also likes Teo, but won’t admit it.

Equipment/Weapons and armor: Headphones

Abilities: Can float around 4-5 inches off the ground, and can levitate things.

Quirks: When he does talk, it’s usually something funny. He’s also pretty smart.

Flaws: Always wears his headphones, so he doesn’t really listen to people. He’s also a shy bean, so he doesn’t really make friends much.

Theme: Idle: princess peach by Shaun Wasabi, Battle: Chill by Toby Fox.

His Text Color is This
Got the characters that haven't been approved yet.

Back
Top Bottom