OOC Random Journey in the Universe (OOC)

I may or may not be online by then, but eh that doesn't matter heh I'll just use him tommorow if he gets accepted and I'm busy

The admin should be online in like, an hour or two.
Nobody knows Dragonwolf73's schedule.
Sorry for not being online, I was busy playing Portal 2.
AAAAAAnyways
Character Name: Dr. James Xenom

Character Nickname: X, Xen, Doc

Character Gender: Male

Character Age: Around 20's

Character Appearance: A normal person, at least by looks. From the top to bottom of his body - Brown, usually ruffled hair, green and black high tech goggles, a classic lab coat, a black shirt, green pants and gray shoes.

Character Species: A human.... at least once was.

Character Height: 6"1'

Character Weight: Surprisingly lightweight. Not 100% known but lighter than most humans.

Character Personality: Usually very calm and reasonable, though has a short temper.

Character Equipment: Well... to be VERY brief... a revolver, geiger counter,and a LOT of bioweapons.

Character Abilities: High durability, intelligence and reflexes.

Character Backstory: One of the first people to work at the laboratory. The one behind the discovery of Xenomite. He found out it's high danger too late... he did escape, though with a cost.

Character Quirks: Very good with anything science/tech related, knows a lot about geology and biology too. Really good at aim as well. Extremely durable and doesn't need basic human needs and is completely immune to radiation and most illnesses as well for some reason...

Character Flaws: Blind without his goggles, quite slow, a bit reckless. Not too good at melee combat, and gets exhausted quite easily.

Extras/Trivia: He has 3 PhDs in science, medicine and engineering. His text color is this. Also there is a reason behind his strange quirks and flaws I will reveal later...
Anyway, accepted.

Only problem I see with that is how time is handled here, which is basically that no one has any idea.

Name: Thud

Appearance (Pictures or Description):

bit of a thudate.png

design change yaya

Species: Rock Golem

Personality: A bit of a smart one, mostly nice but can get mean if made angry

Equipment/Weapons and armor:

of course look above for armor

Helfire Yo-Yo

Ablities: Nothing at all

Quirks: a bit bulky.

Flaws: bit slow.

extra: he is a defective rock golem (explaining his same size as humans)

Back
Top Bottom